View Poll Results: In Phantasy Star 2 the character 'Rudo (Rudolf) Steiner' describes himself as a 'Professional Biomon

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ranger

4 57.14%
  • Hunter

3 42.86%
  • The translation is wrong I think

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Maskim View Post
    No it's not. He's only a hunter (aside from the many times stated that hunters, rangers, and forces are all hunters) in PS2, because the game and its system had not evolved yet.

If you're still living in the early 90's, then he's a hunter, plain and simple. If that's the case, get me some gas next time you're out. It's damn expensive here in 2008.
    Whatever, a hunter then, a hunter now. Stop arguing about it.

Quote Originally Posted by silverfur View Post
    Hah, irony.

It's a simple switching of terminology definition over the years, happens everywhere. Not a big deal.

The only reason any one is still arguing about it is because your argument amounts to nothing but 'I'm stubborn and refuse to listen to reason.'
    Always outnumbered... Never out-gunned.

The only reason any one is still arguing about it is because your argument amounts to nothing but 'I'm stubborn and refuse to listen to reason.'
    I'm not the one who started this ridiculous debate. Say what you want he's a hunter, that's what he is, I'm right and that's really all there is to it. Get over yourselves.

I'm not the one who started this ridiculous debate. Say what you want he's a hunter, that's what he is, I'm right and that's really all there is to it. Get over yourselves.
    roflcoptor
    Conceited much?

When everyone disagrees with you, chances are, you're not omniscient.

roflcoptor
    When everyone disagrees with you, chances are, you're not omniscient.
    You are correct, it is more likely they are morons who cannot grasp a simple concept of the fact the guy is a Hunter.

Conceited much?
    You are correct, it is more likely they are morons who cannot grasp a simple concept of the fact the guy is a Hunter.

I'll take that as a yes.

I'll take that as a yes.
    It's not conceit, you started an arguement over something that was incredible stupid.

Everyone, I'll repeat that, everyone has said he's a hunter. As such, it would appear that all us 'morons' are able to grasp the simple concept.

In addition, however, the general consensus is that he is more than that; a specialized form of hunter, that was in later years known as a ranger, or gunner type class.

If you really thought this was incredibly stupid, why are you still responding and continuing it? I for one am tired of, and done with this thread. I won't be responding to your taunts again. I also won't be lowering myself to the level of mature debate you've displayed, by tossing out any insults just because someone doesn't think I'm correct... even if I am.

Everyone, I'll repeat that, everyone has said he's a hunter. As such, it would appear that all us 'morons' are able to grasp the simple concept.

In addition, however, the general consensus is that he is more than that; a specialized form of hunter, that was in later years known as a ranger, or gunner type class.

If you really thought this was incredibly stupid, why are you still responding and continuing it? I for one am tired of, and done with this thread. I won't be responding to your taunts again. I also won't be lowering myself to the level of mature debate you've displayed, by tossing out any insults just because someone doesn't think I'm correct... even if I am.
    Get over yourself, seriously dude, I asked you to stop this like 10 posts ago, YOU kept it going as much as I did. It takes two to make an arguement, so don't think you can shift the blame to me, you're as much at fault (if not moreso) than I am, I tried to stop debating with you over this 2 pages ago.