Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Most importantly, how many targets will the last part hit, how many times, and will it hit multiple targets on a boss?

Aka, will this be a boss killer? Because if AF ends up with no boss killing move, I think it's time to switch classes... It seems like this is the only option left.

get ready to switch our class. its good but not THAT good! it would be cheap to give a "boss killer" to 4 classes at once XD
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Its mostly flash and not too much damage. Don't expect it to be a second Majarra.

Edit: As for hits, I am not sure. All I know is one part doesn't even do damage nor hit much.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rizen on 2007-12-11 13:07 ]</font>

On 2007-12-11 13:05, pikachief wrote:
    get ready to switch our class. its good but not THAT good! it would be cheap to give a "boss killer" to 4 classes at once XD
    Well it doesn't need to be as good as berserker nades and all that, just... something better than Rising Crush for the love of God.

On 2007-12-11 13:11, bahk wrote:
    Well it doesn't need to be as good as berserker nades and all that, just... something better than Rising Crush for the love of God.
    They already have that, it's called Assault Crush

On 2007-12-11 13:17, Hath_Wrobo wrote:
    yea that is better, but no one uses it XD
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

On 2007-12-11 13:20, pikachief wrote:
    On 2007-12-11 13:17, Hath_Wrobo wrote:
    yea that is better, but no one uses it XD
    Lies... I use Assault Crush!

On 2007-12-11 13:22, Para wrote:
    Lies... I use Assault Crush!

Ditto, it is a very strong Photon art actually. I think mine is level 24 and has 212% atp, which is actually 12% higher than level 40 Cross Hurricane based on this thread :

http://pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?t...36&forum=22&94

The Eggy Bastard

splendor crush is also extremely underestimated as a boss killer. if you dont like assault crush, try splendor. it hits a total of 10 times,I beleive 2targets the first 2 combos, then 3 targest on the last,or more.memory is rusty. but with 10 hits and that many targets that results in a lot of numbers.granted,the damage isnt as high as something liek dus daggas,but its high enough where numbers in abundance will put a boss down rather formidably. also the fact that you have a speed boost(dont know if this applies to PA's but i think it does if memory serves correctly) with twin sabers helps,youll be doing the damage faster.

try it out,but assault crush is also very good.it's the dus daggas of twin sabers.splendor crush is a bit slower but does rather good damage with the right twin sabers and hits many many targets. the last combo alone has the highest damage multiplier and hits 3 targets 4 times.doing just 700 damage per hit, thats 8400 damage on the last combo alone.

Assault was good even before the AoI buff it received. It's only downside is it pumps out PP as fast as it does damage. Rising has always been useful for big enemies, and Splendor, like Assault, is decent for crowd control.