Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    xbox 360 PSU ftw.

I'm not sure if PC/PS2 is seeing this or not:

When fighting a large enemies like svaltus or grinning beta C there awful graphics glitching that goes on when engaging them in melee attacks. Regardless of the attack used, your character jumps (graphically), all over the place, making it difficult to attack or dodge. And it looks pretty bad too.

Anyone else experience this?
    Better yet, anyone able to grab a screen shot of the issue? I have a issue logged with SEGA, and could use some supporting data.

Are you stuck inside of them?
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Not seeing this at all, I play on PC. Haven't heard of this issue coming up specifically but given other issues on the 360 version currently, I find it feasable.

Best you can do is what you did and bring it to SEGA's attention.

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

On 2007-12-12 10:30, beatrixkiddo wrote:
    you jump around graphically, so yes, you can get stuck inside. But you can also get moved from back to front, (or vice versa). The movement glitch is fast and erratic.

On 2007-12-12 10:36, SolomonGrundy wrote:
    On 2007-12-12 10:30, beatrixkiddo wrote:
    you jump around graphically, so yes, you can get stuck inside. But you can also get moved from back to front, (or vice versa). The movement glitch is fast and erratic.

yea my friend hates svaultues or w/e cuz he get stuck in them all the time XD

thats when i ask him y hes so close to them as a gunner >.>
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

This happens to most of the fighters i see going against the large two legged creatures like the svaltus and grinabete.

Fortefighter once again! Miyuki-chan's Avatar

This happens to me every time I fight a Svaltus, a Polavohra, Drua Gohra, etc... Except for those new ones on Neudaiz, the big insect looking ones dont do it to me (probably because they constantly throw me across the room ;; )

I haven't fought a Grinna Bete with my FF recently because of the issue with the robot explosions causing memory leaks and slowing my 360 to a crawl until it's reset.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Miyuki-chan on 2007-12-12 10:47 ]</font>
    Only on Xblock270
    Miyuki-chan 110 Newearl FF20/WT20/FI10/FM2 (I remade her because she was too short...1680+hrs)

Miyukibot 89 Caseal GT14/FG8 (I remade her to match to Miyuki-chan...800+hrs)
    Asami 55 Newearl FG5/AT5

Thanks to this glitch, Svaltus is now the official anti-hunter enemy. Sure, you could probably still Jabroga one, but easier said than done.

Yeah... I get it a lot.... It's annoying when you're trying to run away from certain attacks.

yeh ive noticed this a well, getting to close to lager mobs feet will cause you to be dragged around but because you are targeting them you'll move round them trying to hit them. I find it quite funny tbh, not really annoying either just something that needs fixing because it's an issue that shouldn't exsist seeing as it only happened recently