Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I've been collecting the stats for the level ups for these bullets ever since I've gotten a hold of them. I'm interested to know how they grow, how much more it takes for them to level and wether or not they've been changed over the updates.

I've gotten both Shotgun PAs to Lv. 31 and I've got all of their stats for them (after 1Up, the update boosted Barada Maga quite a bit, both in power and accuracy). Other Bullet Arts such as Chousei-Sou got a nice power boost (+20% below Lv. 11, mine's at Lv. 9 now), Mayalee Prism was given an extra 13% attack and made 2PP cheaper.

Mayalee Hit though, I had expected bigger things out of it since I was told that the last few levels of it leveling, it gained large amounts of attack but I've got it to Lv. 29 now and it's at 163% Attack and 75% accuracy which is (so far) the same as my Dark Hit.

With the exception of Barada Chamga being only able to hit one target per bullet (thus making leveling a lot sloer than other shotgun bullets but it still levels rather quickly), I feel like all of the other bullets level around the same. The only one that's felt like it takes less to level with is Mayalee Prism but only because I tear through so much Laser Cannon to level them. Hmm... Or is it the other way around? x.x

I know that the Japanese Wiki has all of these stats listed down but I can never navigate my way through it also, I don't know if all of them have been listed either.

Can anyone else help? I'm interested in all of the PA fragment disk statistics.

Only one I have at Lv40:

http://keffypoo.free.fr/psu/network/mayalee_hit40.png

I also have Mayalee Shot and Killer Shot at 30-31, but it'll be a while before I have them at 40.

Edit: the PP cost is 27 for GT and PT.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hrith on 2007-12-16 06:56 ]</font>

Thank you, that's really helpful! So at Lv. 30, it's safe to say it has: 165% attack, 76% Accuracy, gains 6% from going to Lv. 31 and then 1% per level afterwards as well as 1% accuracy per level thereafter. I think it'd cost 27PP for non-Fortegunners as well, right?

What are the values (PP, attack and accuracy) for Mayalee Shot and Killer shot at those levels? (Lv. 30 and Lv. 31 that is)

KS is 140% ATP and 75% ATA at Lv30 (will check 31 later ;s)

MS is 180% ATP and 91% ATA at Lv30.

KS Lv31 is 141% ATP and 81% ATA

MS Lv32 os 184% ATP and 93% ATA

Wow... Rifle bullets sort of got the short end of the stick in terms of the PA fragment bullets... Hmm... Maybe not compared to Mayalee Fury or Mayalee Prism but at least both Rifle bullets have their uses.

Just wondering, does anyone know exactly what the charm effect of Baraga Chamga does? From my limited experience with it, it just seems to piss off enemies more and have then specifically try to attack the shooter instead of other characters... the game description calls it "charm", but it seems the official name of the effect is Taunt. I can see it being useful for heat relief online, but offline, it's about as useful as trying to dig your eyeballs out with a coat rack.... errr, so does anybody have any positive experience with Baraga Chamga having said that? ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lolitecher on 2007-12-20 18:47 ]</font>

Yeah, Charm makes monsters target you.

Barada Chamga's up there with the best bullet PA to use in a team just because you open up all kinds of opportunities for your team to bear their wrath upon the enemies. I've found the best use is drawing all attention away from the team and standing around the same area so they can use their melee skills, large bullets or devastating TECHNICs that they normally would find difficulty in doing without being interrupted in some way or another.

The FOrtefighter with Anga Jabroga will be more friendly with you, the Fortegunner will like how much easier it is to use Boma Duranga/anything with five or more creatures around and the Fortetecher will enjoy being able to cast constant Dammu or Gi TECHNICs with very little fear of retaliation. The other Hybrid classes are a little more versatile with their weapon selection and play-style so it's not as useful for them, I've found.

Shame it doesn't work on bosses....

Ah! I see, thank you for the information! It sounds like the good old fashion set em' up and knock em' down routine gets pretty interesting with Barada Chamga ^_^ I wonder if there's ever been a case of a time when a Ranger got too trigger happy with Barada Chamga and ended up as a bloody pulp while the rest just watches the feeding frenzy, ahahah. ^_-

With offline of course, pretty much all given enemies target your character by default, and the NPCs have the combined intelligence of a watermelon with very little damage contribution and the expendability of a cardboard box, so it would seem that Baraga Chamga is something that can only be truly enjoyed online. ^_^