Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Boma Maga has 100% accuracy?! That's got to be an offline only thing.... I could've sworn it has 25% accuracy and hits a limited amount of creatures/hit points.... Hmm..... I really can't wait until the expansion comes out and I can chuck PAs around then.

Boma Duranga sounds incredibly powerful offline but it's equally lethal online I've heard... It REALLY tears things up to the extent that bosses are dropped VERY quickly from it. Except you probably go through about 20 Trimates and 10 Star Atomizers in the process!

Yeah, it's probably offline exclusive. It starts off with 100% accuracy but it never seems to get better from there (doesn't make any sense, but some bullet PAs can indeed go over 100%). Doesn't seem to have a knock back effect either, which can be good or bad depending on what you want.

Boma Duranga offline has like a 250% damage modifier, and that's just at PA lv1. Truly a scary PA -- although for the love of all things holy though, I wish they could have just have given it a steady HP damage consumption rate per shot instead of leaving it as an unpredictable % of the total damage you inflict, it makes it so that overkilling the enemies damages even more, so you'd really only want to use it on enemies who could kill you faster than Boma Duranga can kill you or who have the damage resistance of a tank. Then again, it might only take one shot of it to kill any given boss offline too with the right criteria in place like a Shifta Lv31+ and a Gur Hanab.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lolitecher on 2007-12-22 22:08 ]</font>

^_^ (Obligatory Double Post Rub Out in Progress) ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lolitecher on 2007-12-22 22:06 ]</font>

Boma Duranga's probably the best thing a grenade launcher gunner has against a grounded boss in terms of greatest damage in the least amount of time (to the boss and to you).

As for going back onto topic, I think something's happened to Mayalee Prism in terms of leveling up, I don't remember it taking so few hits to level it per level.. Going from Lv. 17 to Lv. 18 took a really long time, something like twenty Valley of Carnage S2 runs (second block, pin all the Vanda Merhas into a corner, watch anime while repeatedly tapping square) to level it then but now to get it from Lv. 18 to Lv. 19 just took something like eight runs or so, maybe it's because of the the ATA buff but surely the ATP buff would've made it hit less times as well?

I really hope Mayalee Prism gets something good at Lv. 40... Same with Phantasm Prism too but geez.... do Lasers take a day and an age to level!

(Also, you must use Mayalee Hit a lot Hrith.. I'm going to have to chuck that on over to my Fortegunner for easy, easy healing when they release the expansion. Do you use it really sparingly and it leveled up that quickly or do you use it a lot and it just leveled up that way?)

Valley of Carnage S2, like you >_>

On 2007-12-23 09:25, Hrith wrote:
    Valley of Carnage S2, like you >_>
    Touché...

Mayalee Shot Lv37, now, it has 194% ATP and 98% ATA.
    I could assume the stats at Lv40 are 200% and 101%, well, I'll confirm this in a few days, when it's Lv40.

confirmed ;o

http://keffypoo.free.fr/psu/network/mayalee_shot40.png

(also lol @ 1183 ATA)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hrith on 2007-12-25 14:39 ]</font>

THat's a crazy amount of ATA, thank you very much for this information! (That took what? A week? THat's some hardcore leveling unless the leveling aptterns for Rifle have changed/the bullet's just ridiculously awesome to use ALL the time.)

No problem ;o

It took over a week, yeah, it's by far the longest PA I have taken to 40 yet.
    As a rule, it seems elemental bullets get a lot easier after 31, but frag PAs do not.

I took this pic for fun with my Mizurakihoh, but it's actually a bad rifle for that PA.

The damage is a bit lower than regular rifle bullets at Lv40, including element.

But Mayalee Shot has an advantage of 26% ATA, which translates to around 300 ATA on my character.