Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

After reading about what's going on with potential shop hacking and universes falling into the void temporarily, I did a shop search on items I usually keep tabs on, and they either aren't there, or nowhere the amount that was once there.

Did everyone panic and close their shop? Or is a lot of shit actually being taken? Just want to get an idea here.

edit: added pc/ps2 label

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Artea on 2007-12-31 01:10 ]</font>

I swear, it's because the update took out the listings unless you take the items out and put them back in >_>

Or maybe people haven't updated because they're gone on holidays, or people shut down their shops. Who knows! Mine's still open, maybe ST will give me a free SPS for losing something worth a fraction of what an SPS is worth.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

could be the hacking going around. People probably panic and close down their shops. I locked my rooms long before the hacking started.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

On 2007-12-31 01:11, beatrixkiddo wrote:
    I swear, it's because the update took out the listings unless you take the items out and put them back in >_>

Or maybe people haven't updated because they're gone on holidays, or people shut down their shops. Who knows! Mine's still open, maybe ST will give me a free SPS for losing something worth a fraction of what an SPS is worth.
    I noticed that happened with one of my items at the update. But I checked things after that, like Svaltus Sword, Grand Cross, Frauduke...they were all there, now there's either significantly less, or none at all.

If you lock your room, your sales are taken out of the list in the shop search, and I'm sure that's what alot of people did. In that sense, you're practically invisible.

On 2007-12-31 01:16, SirenV wrote:
    If you lock your room, your sales are taken out of the list in the shop search, and I'm sure that's what alot of people did. In that sense, you're practically invisible.
    yes, that too. locking doors will make some items disappeared from the search engine.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Really? Did they finally remove locked rooms from shops?

So if you lock your room, are you pretty much safe from anyone entering?

Yeah, they removed locked shops from the results of (conditional only, I believe) searches.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

One thing I don't understand, maybe it's just me... but shouldn't you be willing to part with anything in your shop? I mean, if everything in my shop was magically wiped, I wouldn't care. It's in my shop because I'm willing to part with it. And, the only thing the hackers can touch anymore is what's in your shop anyways

THE JACKEL

On 2007-12-31 01:22, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
    One thing I don't understand, maybe it's just me... but shouldn't you be willing to part with anything in your shop? I mean, if everything in my shop was magically wiped, I wouldn't care. It's in my shop because I'm willing to part with it. And, the only thing the hackers can touch anymore is what's in your shop anyways

THE JACKEL
    Not when you have a couple Sranks up for sale or something. The other junk, I agree though, because I had a lot of cheap A rank weapons available.

and, are you certain of this only being able to happen with shop items?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Artea on 2007-12-31 01:24 ]</font>