Me and my friends have not played since the game first came out and now we decided to come back. It's only me and 2 other friends.

Any suggestions on what class we should all roll and why? All I know for sure is that one of my friends wants to play a Fortefighter and I wanted to either play a Fortetecher, Acrotecher, or Protranser.

Any advice or suggestions on what classes to roll to make the best group would be great.

Thanks!

I've only used Figunner and I love it, but just go with whatever suits your style of gameplay. But Welcome Back nonetheless.

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

Just try the different basic classes and see what suits you best. if you're torn between a couple different types, go with the hybrid types. What suits one person won't necessarily suit another. If you guys plan on consistently working as a group, I'd suggest a balance of the different types.

Ship 2 - Gatz

Is it necessary to have a healer/assist or can you do just as well without? Thats the only thing thats tearing me between Fortetecher and Acrotecher. If having a great healer isnt really necessary i'd be fine just being Fortetecher so I can do mainly spell damage.

Have they fixed the usefulness of having a Ranger? Because I remember when we quit that Rangers were basically useless. They had low damage and I was able to put on more SE's with my Force then my friend was able to do with his Ranger. Not to mention that I was able to get hits in on all the mobs to get exp before a Hunter rolled in and one-shotted everything with a sword.

I hope they've changed those things...haha

Fortetechers do perfectly fine in the support department. They can heal just as much, if not more, than most Acrotechers due to higher TP stats. They do miss out on the extra ten levels of other support spells, but you're not missing a whole lot.

No idea on the whole ranger thing.