Retired Mercinary

If any of you have Half Life, and actually play more than CounterStrike, then there is a chance you have heard about HL RALLY, a rally racing mod. its been in making for over 2 years, and in July of 2001, it was in the 5th anual Valve Mod show. Only 5 Mods are choosen, and HL Rally was the most watched and played while there. Soon, if what my bro says(he is diablone, part of the team fo HL Rally) it will be ready very soon. I figure I would just inform any of you HL players out there. I myself have played and watched it grow, and can tell you that its a great mod. Plus the Car models and Skins are perfect. Here is a link to there site. Please show some support, its the least you can do. Oh yea, they also put out there "teaster trailer" agian, which goes great with a Song form a movie you all know.

To HL Rally go to the link.
    http://www.hlrally.net/

Please, at least take a look and spread the word. Many thanks to anyone that does.

Im Playing Contra Advance: Alien Wars EX if thats worth anything. Thinking about pwninz Splinter Cell later.

Just a lil' bit old school. Mazarin's Avatar

Is the modeling the same as it is for regular HL, and Earth Special Forces(DBZ HL Mod)

I'm thinking of making a Galant model for it... or perhaps a Mazda 6... rool:

Retired Mercinary

I am guess you don't know what rally is. And modelign cant be, cuase lets see, all of it had to be original, because HL doesn't have cars. They had to write all the code themselves.

I still want to get that DBZ mod for halflife. but team fortress keeps me preoccupied.

i still play 'real life' besides pso... ^_^;
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

Chao Abuser

i havent clikced on the link yet but i'm assuming that this mod is from the same (or a similar) group to those that made the brilliant quake rally so it should be good if its in any way similar... but i dont use my PC for game anymore so i wont be downloading it (i dont even have half life so it'd be pointless really)

Retired Mercinary

No it is not, and it way better than tha Quake Rally. Quake Rally was online a ok mod, but this is far better. Don't believe me, look at link, they got pics and all, and you cna ask in there boards any questions.

hey, as long as we are talking about mods.
    check out path to victory a ww2 mod for ut2003.

link is in my sig ^_^, heh.

Forget pso.. after so long its boring... move on to socom or EQ when it comes out!