Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

i'm not sure if anyone posted a topic like this but i'm too lazy to look for one. just out of curiousity, i just wanted to know what's your favorite weapon? and maybe you can explain why....

My favorite right now is my Heat Vulcans 0/0/0/0/50. Not a rare, but hits pretty dang well anywhere. My second favorite is the Rika's Claw I found. Even for a claw this weapon is incredibly strong.

My Sniper+2 0/0/0/0 lol jeez I suck.

My favortie weapon is my Guilty Light. Its so damn cool. I've been using it till I got myself a red handgun in ultimate and max grind it but things will change when I get a Red Scorpio I love the photon launchers.

I'm constantly switching weapons no matter what class I play, so I really don't have a favorite. My favorites for each class:

FO: I almost always carry around Agni, Indra and Dagon. Craptastic on their own, but fantastic element boosters when used with techs. Elysion is nice for VH mode or Ultimate when I run out of TP.

RA: Lately, I've been switching between my new Frozen Shooter (one of the best weapons I've ever used), Guilty Light (nice for taking out groups or trails of enemies at medium range), JUSTICE (short range fraggage) and Meteor Smash (great for medium to short range group attacking).

HU: I haven't used my HU all that much, really... But so far she's been switching between a Gigobooma Claw (slow but powerful), DB's Saber (yeah, I know ) and uhh... I forget. Gonna give her a Vjaya soon though, that should be nice.

If I HAD to choose, I'd probably say that my favorite weapon is the Frozen Shooter, as it freezes nearly EVERYTHING with ONE special shot.

In need of Anger Management

D00D!!! DA LABIS CANNON PWNZ J00!!

@____@;;

I'm jk btw

Tsumikiri is my faveorite because im a chump for huge gimungous katana swords ^_____________^/

My fav is the Chain Sawd. Shame I'll loose it in the transfer to ver 1.1

Not banned

Well, I haven't played Episode I and II yet, but the Demolition comet looks like it could come in handy, or the Whitill Card thingy

Chao Abuser

On 2003-01-14 05:54, TeamPhalanx wrote:
    VJAYA.
    is that acctually any better then a charge gungnir?