hi, i'm fequently having problems connecting to the PSU servers i am using the 4.2.2.1 and 4.2.2.2 DNS suggestions but now when i use them all i get is;

"Cannot connect to the PSU servers, they may be undergoing maintenance please check the offical PSU site for details."

and i know maintenance is not going on cos it happens like everyday, and im getting frustrated with it cos im paying to use those servers and it wont let me connect when im using the suggested DNS settings that 'They' give us.

so please anyone have any suggestions to help me get back on the servers or a better DNS setting?

Disconnect and try again.
    Valium makes your soul get higher and enables faking fire... Queen bees lose to wasps, ritalin filled debutante, when you don’t like what you see hiding’s easy in a SUV. Schizophrenic photogenic, psychogenic hallucinogenic, manic depressive aggressive, psycho wards are so possessive, attention deficit disorder, hand held cassette recorder x_x

i try disconencting and logging back in like 10 times always same message, any other useful ideas?

Destroy Your Xbox! Then Buy Another One And Destroy That Too! Then Settle For A Gameboy Colour.
    Beast and Newman Supremacy!!

When I'm Not Performing Brain Surgery Or Competeing In The Olympics Im Thinking Of You! :]

Reset your modem and router.

I get it all the time after an update. Its really annoying. Sometimes I cant log on for weeks and Ive tried everything to fix it, but it seems to just fix itself randomly.

Fill out the connection issue template in my signature and I will help you out the best I can.
    EVGA x58 Classified 759 Motherboard, Intel 990X CPU @ 4.2 GHz
    Corsair 1200 watt Power Supply, 12 GB DDR3 Corsair
    3x GTX 480's in SLi, Corsair 800D Case
    Please Read, Connection Issue Template.

I have turned my router and modem off and on again and it is still not connecting. I am still getting that message.

you guys this thread is 2 years old look before you post lol
    ....KsE