Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My friend sent me a mail today over xbl and told me to check youtube.com

And i have to say i'm not surprised, but i think i'm at the point where i'd be totally cool if they just removed the machine gun from the game in its entirety.

This link shows that the glitch still exists even after the second fix by sega. This video will not show you how to do the glitch, so if your looking for info on how to do it.....go die.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Telina on 2008-02-21 15:32 ]</font>
    GT: Seriyu

Telina 140/20 ForteTecher
    Seiryuu 78/10 ForteGunner
    Isis 130/20 ForteFighter
    Moose 1/1

"Where there's a will, there's a way."

The video description DOES tell you how, so I'd advise removing the link ;o
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

Is this the video where the guy is putting the piece of paper to cover the bottom right side of the screen?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JAFO22000 on 2008-02-21 15:33 ]</font>

Yes. But he changed the description and is giving the glitch away "for free" now because he got banned

Of course, using the same username for his PSU account and his YouTube account probably wasn't the best idea.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

I took beatrix's advice and removed the link to preserve what little time we may have left until the glitch spreads again.

But without the link it seems my statement is lacking any evidence. But i dont' want to be responsible anymore i just don't fking care anymore....
    GT: Seriyu

Telina 140/20 ForteTecher
    Seiryuu 78/10 ForteGunner
    Isis 130/20 ForteFighter
    Moose 1/1

I care a whole lot more about the robot slowdown problem on the 360 than I care about a bunch of lazy losers using machinegun glitches.

Don't get me wrong (lol!), I want the glitch gone, but if the lazy poor programmers at Sonic Team are going to fix anything (lol!) I want them to fix the robot problemo first.

On 2008-02-21 15:38, chu-chu-chu wrote:
    Don't get me wrong (lol!), I want the glitch gone, but if the lazy poor programmers at Sonic Team are going to fix anything (lol!) I want them to fix the robot problemo first.
    Agreed.

The new glitch isn't anywhere near as good as the old one either (you have to strafe, you lose it if you are knocked down, and you DO eventually run out of PP), so I don't think its going to get much use.

Isn't this Old news?

On 2008-02-21 15:43, ashley50 wrote:
    Isn't this Old news?
    Yup it is i even think he posted that he was going to do the glitch on the forums... I hope he gets wuts coming to him... ppl like this give me a headache.
    Gamertag: MR CauSe iM GoD ID: 30054283