Rogue Ctarl

Yo, if anyone has played the Soul Storm demo what do ya think. My roomate downloaded it but i haven't played it yet. I think it looks cool but i'm kinda wanting a Dawn of War 2. Well what do you guys think of Soul storm.

Need to try it out, but I hear the Dark Eldar are rather interesting...

I've played the Soulstorm demo and was quite pleased with how the Dark Eldar functioned. They were enough alike their tabletop counterpart to make me happy anyway. I do not really like how the Space Marine Force Commander is sounding though -.-

The main thing I am interested in however is how the new Chaos Lord and the Chaos Sorceror is going to sound like. And look like, for that matter. Eliphas the Inheritor in Dark Crusade is the best Chaos Lord ever, I hope they won't change him too much.

The new flying units looks to be pretty cool as well, although a bit out of order if you compare it to the tabletop game. (Yes, I know that they are supposed to be different )

I am looking forward to it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mwabwetumba on 2008-02-24 11:26 ]</font>

Rogue Ctarl

yah i heared that people didn't like the Force Commander's new voice but i didn't hear it yet. As long as the Chaplain still has his voice i'm happy i guess. "Oh to walk upon the blood stained ground again!" freaking awesome!

My comp has been out of commision for a few wmonths now. So I haven't had a chance to even play DoW for quite some time now. I love the Orkz flying units. But what has more excited is the Announcment of Dawn of War 2! A real freaking sequal this time which can only mean one thing. TYRANIDS!

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

Rogue Ctarl

Ya know my friend said that the reason they made soulstorm is because they couldn't do the Tyranids untill DOW 2. But i've seen mods with them in it so mehhh. Does anyone know how to get DOW music and voice quotes?

Tyranids are hard to do.
    According to them atleast.