Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Here's a link to GaiaOnline that hosts my own, currently out of business, art shop, but it has all the links to examples of my art in the first post.
    Thankies for visiting and I do wish to do commissions here. Hopfully I'll do better here then there lol. XoX
    {examples}

Those are all really good. Though, I noticed on the "Swordchick" one that you forgot to finish drawing the...thong-like thing. It just stops where her hand is, but never gets finished.

That FMA sketch is awesome.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Heh, yeah, I do usually complete my sketches, but other times I don't. I wasn't a commisson anyway, just a doodle. Thanks for noticing though.

As for the FMA, thankies! That's, oddly, the one pic I get most of my comments from. My friends even took the liberty, after I scanned it, to make comments ON the picture itself. Yep, there's a bunch of, "OMG THIS IS F'ING COOL MINDY!!!" scribbled, IN PEN all over it. I need more mature friends. XP Anyway, thankies again. [=

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Seority on 2008-02-28 12:12 ]</font>

Over all it looks pretty good. The details look good and the poses are original. The only minor problems I got are the stiffness of the arms/hands and the legs that are a bit thin compared to the chest/shoulders.

Only tips I got: Try to start coloring with photoshop, I think it will fit your Anime-ish style perfectly!

Internet Hate Machine

Very nice work.

@qoxolg:
    Thankies! I'm gonna try to train up on photoshop when I can find the time lol. I've done some works with simple camera editing software so I know I can do it.
    Also, I do have a tendency to make thin legs and such with women because my eyes always think they look disproportional with normal widened hips. I'm trying to make bigger models and such to help me out. Also, I do model for my pics sometimes and I have rather thin fingers, so most of my female drawings have the same deal, but I do try to buff them up when it comes to male hands.

@AxleWolf:
    Thank you!

Trinity's War Survivor DamonKatu's Avatar

hehehe Not bad. You're very talented artist.
    "no matter the man, we all wear masks...either on our faces or over our hearts"
    -Godot.

Actually photoshop shouldn't be hard anyways.. when it comes to coloring I only use standard brushes, some burning/dodging layers and some gaussian blur.

I made a little photoshop coloring tutorial a while ago, you can peek in here if interested.

Drex and I shot some screenies so I'm gonna try to gain some photoshop skillz and make a good siggy for us.

I'll look over your tutorial qoxolg when I start. The tools I know, but I just have this little thing with the uh....LAYERS! >XO! Anyway, I'll continue to try to see what I need to do. I also got some small ones in the back of some of my "How to Draw (Slutty) Anime (Chicks)!" Something like that, and I have some Newtypes that have little pro tips at things too. Maybe one day I'll acctually color with photo too. Who knows? lol, thanks again qoxolg. I like the thickness of your char in the tutorial, and I mean the fact that it's not some skinny stick, and acctually bust, NOT her humungous boobies lol.

Thank you Damon Katu and Sharkyland. :3
    Comments keep me going XD.