Any advice?
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

If you are a completely new to the game, I would recommend that you start off by using the Hunter side for a while. Also, be sure to talk to all of the NPCs in the base after you complete each mission. You'll receive bonus missions and cards sometimes.

The main important thing that I can tell you that troubled me is to watch your action points, which are the numbers that you roll at the beginning of your turn. Each time you move or do any other type of action, you use up those points. Once the points are used up, you cant do anything but sit there. I just thought I'd tell you that bit because for whatever reason when I started playing I didn't quite understand why sometimes it didn't let me move. I don't know if it would've troubled you as much but I just thought I'd explain it...

I heard that if you talk to your partners after every mission, OCCASIONALLY they will give you cards. But I have yet to confirm this myself.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Yeah, it's true, occasionally if you talk to them they'll give you a mission that you can only do using them, and if you complete them they'll give you a given card.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Primus30 on 2008-04-06 11:00 ]</font>

Nice
    PSO-World is a game?

On the title screen click on "Tutorial" and let Saligun teach you the basics. It's a good way to get started.

Because 11 wasn't enough. XIIBlades's Avatar

^all of the above. and Congrats on your purchase! you won't be disappointed. Also, A free online server for the game is currently in the works. Progress is looking great, So be sure to keep an eye out!
    Your signature image is over the file size limit. Please reduce to 35000 bytes or less.
    "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." - Shakespeare

Well since I got to play it today i've found that this game is awesome. Simple yet engaging, and it takes a short time to learn, but I'm sure it'll take a while to master. So far I have 5 wins 0 losses, and my first character is on the Hunters side. I talk to everyone 3 times after the mission, and deploy people where they want to go. Best grade I've gotten- C+ Worst- E (only got it once though)
    CLv- 2

So far I'll rate this game 7.5/10
    PSO-World is a game?