Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AGrizzlyBear

Please everyone listen.

If ANYONE tells you to go to ANY website that has either .t35 or .110MB DO NOT go there and log in. Your account will most likely be taken and all your money and good items will be gone.

Also if ANYONE tells you their is a way to get free meseta or microsoft points DO NOT listen to them.

One more thing. If you have any doubts about something you are doing just take a second to look things over.

I personally think that anyone who is stupid enough to trust information they get from some random person in a lobby that in anyway involves getting "free stuff" gets what they deserve for not using some common sense.

AGrizzlyBear

On 2008-03-02 20:45, Anduril wrote:
    I personally think that anyone who is stupid enough to trust information they get from some random person in a lobby that in anyway involves getting "free stuff" gets what they deserve for not using some common sense.
    i dont think anyone can do something bad enough to have everything taken from them.

On 2008-03-02 21:08, ogrizzle wrote:
    On 2008-03-02 20:45, Anduril wrote:
    i dont think anyone can do something bad enough to have everything taken from them.
    I'm just saying they should use common sense to not trust things like this. Putting trust in people you don't know is an obvious sign that you aren't using it. It's just like providing personal information to some random person on the street. It's not that you're doing something bad, but rather that you are doing something that should make you think, "Is this really a good idea?".

Im gonna agree with anduril on this if you lack the common sense to be suckered into these situations then you deserve it. If the deal sounds too good to be true then it generally is.

Yes Smurf, like you said " If it seems to good to be true, it probably is" though double check it triple even. But if your stuff gets Jacked anyway... Calm down its a game. XD

Cast/M, 150
    Beast/F, 86
    Newman/M, 110
    Beast/M, 101

Taking A Break From PSU

Assault 'n' Battery. Taste The Rainbow!

A Tip, Most Ppl Say If You Drop 100k On The Floor At LL 4th floor Then you can pick up 10x More....
    Dont Do It But... A Tip To REALLY Get Em ****** Off Then Drop 1 meseta.. because they boot u so u cant pick it back up. then they think you dropped loadsa cash, get all exited then come back out... AND START SPAMMIN the lobbies....
    Its Hilarious To Watch...
    Anyways... i agree with anduril here... if some1 says drop ur meseta... if ur not using common sense (its called common because most ppl have it, not all) ull drop it its like in RL if some1 says gimmie $20 and they say they'll give you $200 Back.... C'Mon You Lv10 Noobs.... Use Ur Common Sense :/

On 2008-03-06 13:29, LouIsHot wrote:
    A Tip, Most Ppl Say If You Drop 100k On The Floor At LL 4th floor Then you can pick up 10x More....
    Dont Do It But... A Tip To REALLY Get Em ****** Off Then Drop 1 meseta.. because they boot u so u cant pick it back up. then they think you dropped loadsa cash, get all exited then come back out... AND START SPAMMIN the lobbies....
    Its Hilarious To Watch...
    Anyways... i agree with anduril here... if some1 says drop ur meseta... if ur not using common sense (its called common because most ppl have it, not all) ull drop it its like in RL if some1 says gimmie $20 and they say they'll give you $200 Back.... C'Mon You Lv10 Noobs.... Use Ur Common Sense :/
    use ur english sense.
    But wow, you went off-topic with this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

If you trust anyone on the 4th floor with anything, then you've made a big mistake.

scammers.. so lame