Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AGrizzlyBear

Well basically he will go around and try to convince people he can "hack" the 360 version of PSU online. He will say things like," I can make 99 synth items when i want." and other things associated with that. He said he "hacked" the Real Hand Gun G into the game because he had one. He dropped it and i picked it up. He dropped it on purpose and told me to pick it up. Also he said i could get banned for showing it to anyone or putting it in my shop. after checking the prices in shops and their are only 2 for sale i went back to his party. He told me to give him the weapon back or he was going to delete my character. After that he said he was going to hack my account. I told him he can sortta you know what off. If you meet anyone that says they can "hack" just leave the party because they will try to minipulate you. After the mission where he dropped and i picked up the weapon he told me to drop it and he could hack it to 10/10 grinds. but i told him no. he might try and get you to drop a weapon so he can "hack" it to 10/10 grinds.

Why cant i just play with people who actually play the game right and have mics.

Send a report ticket in from sega's site.

(btw the 360 version of the game got it online already, this guy's just a kid trying to be cool.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryan113 on 2008-03-06 12:35 ]</font>
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

yea there's was a guy on the 4th floor saying to me and my friend that he's a hacker. so... we said sure you are . Then he started sayin he can steal our account & Junk & sayin where we "Live". Say yeah don't be freaked out if people say your general area of living, they are just using Cain & Able most likely.

Cast/M, 150
    Beast/F, 86
    Newman/M, 110
    Beast/M, 101

Taking A Break From PSU

lmfao. i've seen this guy hahaha. he was trying to scam this guy, who i think was about to fall for it. i asked him if he could hack my website. he said he would if i didn't give him my items and demanded my website. so i gave it to him. 5 minutes later he apologized about 50 times, and begged me to teach him, so i randomlys tarted counting down from 30 for fun and he ran away lol
    PSO2 videos and screenshots at: http://snowfox.biz/pso2.htm

i know some people in my clan who play PSU on 360 . they posted about it our clan site, i had a laugh at the guy

AGrizzlyBear

nvm.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ogrizzle on 2008-03-30 10:21 ]</font>

Can someone tell me haw to report someone? Do I do it on here or xbox live? its someone who plays psu. thanks

You report them on, I believe, Sonic Team's official support forum. Don't quote me on that, as I don't play PSU. But I am pretty sure that is what people have said.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Real living is living for others.

WOW glad to see people still trying to say they hack...

LOSERS.......

AGrizzlyBear

On 2008-03-30 20:03, Sweetpea wrote:
    Can someone tell me haw to report someone? Do I do it on here or xbox live? its someone who plays psu. thanks
    Just go here: http://phantasystaruniverse.com/support_contact.php (Not sure if i am allowed to post links to sites)

And then fill out the information on the bottom of the page.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ogrizzle on 2008-04-01 20:41 ]</font>