Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/14 Update

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

On 2008-03-11 15:31, imfanboy wrote:
    What's wrong with the keyblade?
    You kind of answered your own question.

PPl just doesn't know how easy Bruce S is.
    just... dont hope for any challenge from this at all!, ST make it easier so that no1 will ever lose reward from party die!
    completely too easy.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

On 2008-03-11 15:56, GuardianElite wrote:
    On 2008-03-11 15:01, Charger89 wrote:
    On 2008-03-11 14:46, GuardianElite wrote:
    On 2008-03-11 14:41, Charger89 wrote:
    Hmmm in my opinion by the new weapons, more then likely the mean the 12* maybe the occasional 13* will show......hopefully they will drop the 11* more....but there probablly gonna screw with us about that though. like have the12* drop just as much as 11* (which in most cases, isnt alot) Hopefully i can now use all those Neptuline i got... i think i have 60 of them o_0
    no 12* is kubara only and are s ranking co-op mission rewards.. 13* isnt even consider because no new ones drop on jp servers besides melon and tips
    Thanks for clearing that up. Even tho there stats stink, i'll still try to get them

wait....isnt the love inferno from the jaggo amure a 12*???? last time i checked love inferno was a GRM weapon
    yeah sorry forgot the laser cannon
    Its cool

really the love inferno has nothing to do with the new kubara weapons since you get them from jaggo amures ^_^
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Soo GBR is still staying at Moatoob, hmm guess we were wrong

no GBR is going to b gone
    It says it on psupedia

http://psupedia.info/March_2008#Update_042

On 2008-03-11 16:44, Charger89 wrote:
    no GBR is going to b gone
    It says it on psupedia

http://psupedia.info/March_2008#Update_042
    Only 1 website is stating this... I wonder who I should believe

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NPCMook on 2008-03-11 16:48 ]</font>

lol most of the time w/e psoworld says, psupedia says the same thing or vice-versa

all i can say is wiat until the update comes lol

On 2008-03-11 10:48, RubySion wrote:
    whatever happened to MAG? We're supposed to get it last month according to what the GM was saying. At this rate, we probably getting MAG by the end of March or April. o_o;

Time to quit PSU for awhile anyways (license expired). I hope to see a lot more updates and surprises from Sega Team when i return, hopefully!
    yea, then Chillaura (another GM) said that the updates were pushed back 1-2 weeks cuz of all the trouble they were having. so jsut calm down well get it soon
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

then Chillaura (another GM) said that the updates were pushed back 1-2 weeks cuz of all the trouble they were having.
    I still don't understand that logic. They said they had to push some updates back to get "back on schedule". But that's not getting "Back on schedule", it's altering the schedule. To get "Back on Schedule" they would have to give us a bit more than they normally would have with each update until we were back on the originally planned track.

Say I was at work, and I had a large order to fill for a customer that needed to be filled by the end of the month. A week into production, my machine breaks and we need to call in a maintenance tech to fix the machine. It takes three days. Now I'm off schedule. Do I call up the customer and tell them to hold off on their production because the shipment is going to be late? Hell no. I work overtime and get caught up.

So I don't understand how Sega justifies pushing back updates to "meet a schedule".

As far as THIS update is concerned, I'm looking forward to the Love Inferno and the new Caseal set arms. All the other clothes disinterest me. The male fleshing set might have some potential, but I think I'll leave the Poofy Shirts to Seinfeld.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

On 2008-03-11 14:09, Cz wrote:
    On 2008-03-11 14:05, GuardianElite wrote:

Note to Original PSU Users: The S rank of Bruce's Dungeon is AOTI only, but original PSU users can still play the C to A rank versions of this mission.
    this maybe?
    fixed. and I wouldnt mind having some kubara knockoffs... only if they fix the catilium >_>

However I have a strange feeling... with Bruce's Dungeon going S.. everyone is going to be on Moatoob again right? With that in mind and GBR still being in Moatoob... get ready for forest missions inside guardians branch?