Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

I have been playing on the Playstation 2 version of PSU since before Moatoob. However, lately (as in the last year or so) I can not find people to play with on the PS2 version except for White Beast. I like all kinds of missions but that is the only one where I can consistently find a party.

If I switch over to the XBox version, will it be worth throwing away the 1000 hours plus I have on the PS2 version for a more diverse LARGER community? How are people towards lower level players? Any input would greatly be appreciated. Thanks in advance, maybe I will see you guys on soon

Pretty much the same, lots of White Beast spamming until you find a group of friends to do other stuff with.
    Turbosig.

Have you considered importing a JP copy to play? You'd still have to start anew, but they have the best population and get everything first. If I was switching servers, I'd definately go to JP rather than 360

yeah white beast is always popular but as usual you have the flavor of the week runs (GBR, bruce, egg) when they are up.

the community is very dependent on what you want to do, you can find C-A runs just as easily as S-S2 runs BUT alot of kids screeching down the mic on the 360 (i dont know why but alot of psu's American teenaged boys about 11-17, most of them must drink helium insdtead of coke/mountain dew, no offence intended but you know what i mean).

also alot of groups refuse to party if you dont use a mic, this is understandable on a bruce run but i really dont see the point in it for a standard run.
    XBOX360 GT: B2 BASSMAN
    FROBOT in disguise: cast forte/master gunner transer thighmaster
    Jaguar: acro fighter/FIgunner
    Dharlethi: fortetecher
    Fuzzy Peach: fortefighter

DO IT!!! CONVERT NOWz! I HAD A LVL 69 fT with all lvl 30 techs before I switched, its well worth it!!! My gaming has been much more enjoyable since my Ps2 PSU days, WAY MORE ENJOYABLE.

You can find parties almost anywhere you go although at the moment white beast is most likely the easiest for one reason or another.

Low level players can be tedious to find I'm trying to level up my first beast character and so far I've solo'd all of my missions. I guess if i actually tried to look for a group I could get one but I'm lazy lol.

To be honest, I'm not that sure how many parties there are outside of white beast. If I want to play in a party I just go to WB, and anywhere else I usually solo. I've noticed that there are usually a few lower level parties at raffon field base when I go PW hunting though. I'm not sure if it's like that in other places or not, because that could be people who just got the game and that's all they know (from the demo). The number of players is definitely a plus though, I couldn't imagine playing when 1 universe can't even fill at peak time.
    (360) If you have a Love Inferno that you're thinking of selling, PM me pleeeeeease.

If u can find a good group to run with u can go anywhere... I only go to white beast when my 10-15 close friends arent online.
    Gamertag: MR CauSe iM GoD ID: 30054283

Truth:
    - More people in community = more White Beast parties.
    - If there is another party, then 99.9% of the times, it is locked.

Untruths:
    - Other missions have parties.
    - Caek.

ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

First thing: Rashiid is dumb, so don't listen to it.

A lot of your success in finding parties depends upon you. How outgoing are you? What sort of groups do you like to run in?

There are a lot of parties on the 360 to join - but that doesn't guarantee that when you want to do a particular obscure mission there will be one there. Also, there are enough 360 users on psoworld who will help you out at the beginning. From there you can make friends, and so on.

How this compares to pc/ps2, I don't know. But I think a lot of the negativity about "switching" reflects these players themselves more than the actual reailty of what you'd find.