Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast

Im not sure that I'm liking the master class's
    Being a FighGunner Means you can use Double Sabors and S-rank twin daggers but once they make the Fighmaster it takes away the S-rank twin daggers and the only wep that carries over is the double sabor the others are ForteFighter weps...

As for the MasterForce.
    I understand the fast casting and the damage they do but only level 10 buffs... That even includes resta/giresta... Why not make it 11 to even it out...

MasterGunner well I've never played a gunner before so i cant say much about this one...

I am also unsure of the master classes.

Fighmaster: I like the though of being able to use both double sabers and axes, but I am denied the use of knuckles and I don't even gain the ability to use twin daggers. This is way to limiting as far as what weapons I can use. I will most likely never use this class. If they wanted to make it rewarding they should have really made it a master melee class so that you could not only use both axes and double sabers, but you could use twin claws, twin daggers, twin sabers, knuckles, spears, and swords (S rank only of course).

Masterforce: Out of the three this is the only one I could currently see myself possibly using. The bad part is this will most likely replace fortetecher as the class for nuking techers. It seems with the other master classes that they were made to encourage the user to be in a party. With the masterforce this seems to be the opposite because the attack spells are more powerful, but the support spells are actually weakened. That would tend to make this the class for the soloing techer. That doesn't make sense to me since the mastergunner and fighmaster classes were seemingly made to encourage team play.

I haven't really done much as a gunner at the moment, so don't really have a gunner style to see if the mastergunner class would be worth it for me.
    Work hard, play harder.

Hmmmim on the US server so iknow we wont get it anytime soon but from what i know....... they seem kinda odd how can u have lvl 50 techs but 10 buffs???? wierd............

hopefully it will b better when it comes to us....or they change it first
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

I'm not really enticed by Masterforce or Fighmaster. I don't care that Gunmaster doesn't get grenades (that's all everyone seems to complain about ) because it looks like a really interesting class to play. The % mods for lvl 41+ bullets are amazing along with SE 5, so I really can't wait for that. Along with the faster bullet shots... <3

These classes are probably going to change sometime in a later fix. I guess they're just trying to see how it fits into the game right now.

w.e if it makes me stronger and i dont have to buff people hey im up for it
    Khanny - Female Cast - Hunter - Fighter - Ship 10 Lv 30

"I kinda do YouTube "

I think out of all the class's Fighmaster will be the best

Bowser Troopa, Force Flex Poncho_Jr's Avatar

I'm all about teching.
    Level 50 Attack TECHs are nice, but the level 10 Support???
    It IS Materforce.
    It should have level 50 on both sides.
    It won't outclass fT's or aT's due to the fact that they'll only be able to use teching weapons, and nothing else.

You know you wanna join.

Molesting rappies..... vfloresjr24's Avatar

Wasn't there suppose to be a acromaster class? Would that type of class will take care of the buff situation? They can have lv. 50 buffs and lv. 10 techs. I'm not sure I just heard that there was one. Maybe its just a rumor or something. I personally am not happy with the fighmaster class. Hopefully we will see some changes to these class in the future but right now there are not appealing to me and we don't have them yet.

I'm not even gonna touch them, unless they get some fucking godly stats at 20 i don't see a reason to use weapons i can't stand (long swords and double sabers)
    Make Em Bleed!!

Character info (trial phase): http://psupedia.info/User:RahXephon

http://digitaldelights.tumblr.com/

On 2008-03-28 13:37, Poncho_Jr wrote:
    I'm all about teching.
    Level 50 Attack TECHs are nice, but the level 10 Support???
    It IS Materforce.
    It should have level 50 on both sides.
    It won't outclass fT's or aT's due to the fact that they'll only be able to use teching weapons, and nothing else.
    I feel you. It seems as if the techers that actually use support techs are being punished in this class. If you leveled your support techs up nicely there is almost no point in choosing masterforce.

I have checked out sojme footage on the increase in speed for the gunmaster. That speed boost is huge. That would definitely seem like a good upgrade. The only downside is I feel they should have included grenade launchers. If you aren't a big time grenade launcher user this class would definitely look good. I am now wondering what the speed boosts for masterforce and fighmaster will look like. I am still a little sick that the fighmaster class does not include knuckles. I really love those things. Doing Ikk Hikk with a good speed boost would be sweet.
    Work hard, play harder.