Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Master classes

NO, I'm not mad about them at all. I'll be using fighmaster unlike a lot of people. I'd prefer if we had a few more weps to choose from but eh...I'll play fighmaster and fighgunner.

Here's the rant part

The only thing I don't understand is the names. True "masters" would be perfect. Lol that would be broken, so I think the names should be different.

But I love how dumb people can be. Before we got this info, people said they hated them because they'd be overpowered, now people hate them because they don't have their favorite weapons and shit. Seriously people, what the fuck do you want? Custom classes? They'd be bullshit one way or another too. Damn it, people.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Versatile but Indecisive Alizarin's Avatar

A lot of people love to disappoint themselves. We already have people who immediately dismissed the idea when they saw the weapon limitations and PP cost increase, and yet quite a few changed their minds the moment they saw videos of how significant the attack speed boost is.

We weren't even given the basic (translated) descriptions of the classes, and got so many people making so many assumptions all at once.

We won't even get these classes for a while, so most of everyone is making some very hasty decisions right off the bat. Needs more patience, really.

At first, I was very worried because I was ignorant of these classes, and the fact that they had the word 'Master', which in a way, made many of us feel that they would wipe out our current 9 diverse classes. People were pro-Master class and had expectations of them being like a Hunter with all S rank blades, level 50 skills some guns, and the ability to buff and heal, which would be broken and make all the other classes pointless. Now they're disappointed because Master classes are only capable of doing one thing, and use 3 or 4 weapons.

I of course, was anti-Master class because I also thought they'd be flat out superior to our current types without drawbacks, as were many of my friends, who were going to quit if they were completely superior. Now, I'm happy because while they are the most damaging class at what they do, they have some serious drawbacks that make them unbroken. I'm happy about this, because now, it gives us a total of 12 viable classes to play as, instead of making 3 classes that completely replace 9.
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

Yeah, though I don't how much I'll use em. Will definitely be trying the ranger one though, since I already have a S-rank fortegunner palette, I just need to level GT. (Yay events!)
    Coming Soon!

I don't see what the excitement is all about, honestly. At this point, there is absolutely nothing new these classes are bringing to the table. They're little more than novelty.

They're masters in the sense that can only use certain class of weps, so Figmaster is the master of fighting weps, MF is master of tech weps, and so on. It's a neat Idea, I'd use em.
    Call me a safe bet. I'm betting I'm not.
    I'm glad that you can forgive.
    Only hoping as time goes, you can forget.

Unless you have a REAL reason why you dont like them, I consider this a shitty troll post.
    Oh, no. An opinion is trolling. What has the world come to?

I never said you had to agree with me. That's how I feel, that's them apples. Buzz off if you have a problem with it.

Or just don't create discussion topics if you don't actually want discussion. That'll work out nicely too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reipard on 2008-03-29 21:25 ]</font>

I'm looking forward to seeing how amusing tornado dance will look with a speed boost.

PAs I plan to use while FM

Double saber-spiral dance, tornado dance
    Axe-Anga Jabroga, Anga Redda
    Spear- Duas Majarra
    Sword-Gravity Break

Gonna need to find a giga/skill though.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

I will stick with being a Protranser. The rest of you can have/keep whatever new classes come our way. As to people complaining because the lack of weapons... please... how many people actually switch constantly weapons in midfight? Not many, trust me. So a fewer selection would actually cut down in switching weapons or thinking of "what should I bring". Make do with what you have/get.