Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

They're warning about maintenance again? I'm impressed, SEGA.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2008-04-04 05:41 ]</font>
    lol tidus

holy crap... speaking of things we wouldn't expect of sega...
    what if they made the next phantasy star project an actual mmo? supposing they actually make another phantasy star.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bp_shoruko on 2008-04-03 23:10 ]</font>

Yes, im impressed too! It really seems they are actually trying to improve this time! The warning is back, chillaura has been telling us about the scheduled updates, he has also been answering a lot of question at the official forum. I must say i enjoy this new behaviour, i hope it lasts and they improve more every day! This makes me even more excited about the game! We were lacking information, and apparently they are working to improve that!! =D

Hehe, guess they are listening now.

I am definitely noticing a lot of changes in ST this time around. Very nice.

On 2008-04-03 23:35, McFlyVII wrote:
    I am definitely noticing a lot of changes in ST this time around. Very nice.
    Once Sonic Team in North America start acting like the Japanesse, then i will be impressed.
    Valium makes your soul get higher and enables faking fire... Queen bees lose to wasps, ritalin filled debutante, when you don’t like what you see hiding’s easy in a SUV. Schizophrenic photogenic, psychogenic hallucinogenic, manic depressive aggressive, psycho wards are so possessive, attention deficit disorder, hand held cassette recorder x_x

what? No April Fools?

On 2008-04-03 23:42, Indica wrote:
    what? No April Fools?
    April Fools on April 3 o_o
    Valium makes your soul get higher and enables faking fire... Queen bees lose to wasps, ritalin filled debutante, when you don’t like what you see hiding’s easy in a SUV. Schizophrenic photogenic, psychogenic hallucinogenic, manic depressive aggressive, psycho wards are so possessive, attention deficit disorder, hand held cassette recorder x_x

when did the maintainence banner stop????

when ive been on till cut off ive always seen it LOL
    XBOX360 GT: B2 BASSMAN
    FROBOT in disguise: cast forte/master gunner transer thighmaster
    Jaguar: acro fighter/FIgunner
    Dharlethi: fortetecher
    Fuzzy Peach: fortefighter

Ah good, I love those things. Gives me that creepy Tornado-Warning-sorta feel. All we need now are the shrill sirens.