Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreams of surfing rappies NegaTsukasa's Avatar

I honestly have no idea where to put a guide like this. although I want to put it somewhere on this site so people can see it. where to put it, I dont know. so I'm taking a blind shot and posting it somewhere I see as familiar to the game type.
    please if anyone can move this to a correct forum or place, much thanks is appreciated.

Word of notice:this is alote to read
    You can also skim around and find the enemy you want to get tactic about.
    Del Lilly
    Chaos bringers/dark bringers
    Gran sorcerer
    Sinow’s on story 2
    Gibbons
    Ill gill
    Gunner
    Del Saber

CHAPTER ONE:
    D-CELLULAR SUB LIFE FORMS AND
    HARD TO BEAT ENEMIES FOR ULT. MODE
    PART: 1

THIS GUIDE IS TO LEARN COOL SHORT CUT STRATEGIES AGAINST TOUGH ENEMIES FOR LOW LEVELED HUNTERS (ESPECIALY FORCES)GOING INTO HIGH LEVELD AREAS. MIXED APROACH. ULT. MODE for lower leveled suicide players.
    By: Tsukasa (viridia) FOmar

note: this is an early guide made in my earlier years(as you can tell from the date below). more things could be added to it now due to the much more amount of wisdome I gained since then. But I'm just going to leave it as it was.
    many people question on what strategies to use on certian enemies. especialy if they are at too low of levels to barely handle the enemy(s).
    this guide will give some strategies I developed when I was lower leveled and having enemy trouble.
    mostly Hit and run types but not to much.

* = how many necessary members it takes to easily beat the enemy or more.

Del saber : ( *** these enemies can be tricky to take down especially in Ult. Mode.
    For forces you can simply freeze them until they are solid ice then attack.
    But that is just sometimes a waste of magic. What you need to do is lower their
    Attack and up yours to reduce the pain a little (put a status defect on them if you can) then try to freeze it 3 times. If it doesn’t turn into an ice cube use grants or
    Time the strikes it makes and just when it is about to strike move out of the way, move behind it then hack away. Now, if there are more than one pull out a wide striking weapon (lower status and upping yours is crucial.) use there highest weakness then hope for the best. For hunters, do the same only try attacking more and moving around is a great strategy for you as well.

Del biter : ( ** these enemies are pretty easy to over come and take out.
    Just stand in a high place and fire long range or magic. Trying to attack it head on at an early level is basically suicide. When they’re with Ill gill in the central control tower get behind a fence and lure them to your position. They won’t be able
    To get to you, but it will look like they are trying to push through the gate.
    Fire as much wide spread magic or guns as you can. Take out the Del biter first
    Then the ill gill (Del biter should be in front anyway). Taking these enemies on at an
    Early level is not a good idea (I call the Del biter and the 2 ill gill combos. The
    Killer-3.

Ill Gill : ( ***/**** A.K.A the biggest hard asses in the game next to the sinow’s. There is a reason why these guys are locked up only in one level. And it is not a good one.
    On normal mode these guys are cake. But in Ult. Mode (especially in teams)
    These enemies are warriors from heck its self! There is only one good approach from these
    Devils. It is to keep your distance and jam them against a fence and fire away at them. On the west tower,
    In the dark room where the healing machine is one will come for you along with a
    Del biter I think. STAY IN THE HEALING MACHINE!!!! Or at least try to.
    Use resta and ice moves constantly for the machine can not heal your HP as fast as
    The blows from the Ill Gill do. There is no telling when the Megid will bust out
    Of its scythe, so freeze it then strike it down with your weapon as fast as you can, and hope for the best. These enemies are one of the toughest strategic enemies
    In the game.

THE story 2 SINOW’S : ( *** these enemies are a pain in the butt. They move about quickly, and vanish on you. These enemies are easy to master if you’re a witty typeOf person.
    First off when they vanish, use grants. Grants is what I call
    A compass move. Because no matter what direction you are in and you use Grants, the move will immediately lock on to the closest target. This move works best against them. For those who don’t have grants pay close attention to the
    Sinow’s movements. Usually they will warp behind you. Use Rafoi on them
    To make them visible. If there is water near by in the seabed area look at their reflections also.

GIBBON’S : ( *** gibbons can be tricky and can take some time to kill. On ULT. Mode
    The Zol gibbons will shoot Megid, and Ul gibbons will shoot a constant paralysis
    Gizonde on you. The Ul gibbons are easy to take out if you are an android. But if your not they can be pretty annoying. Bring plenty of sol atomizers to deplete
    The temporary shock defect. Now the zol gibbons at this point use a megid L.V 10.
    Follow there movements carefully and don’t let it bounce back and use Megid (brightness circle would help a little). If both the gibbons are after you, move around in a pattern and take out the Zol gibbon first then worry about the other enemies.

GRAN SORCER’S : ( ** these magicians are nothing like the V.Hard Mode on down.
    They are a lot more harsh in their magic. It is vital you bring lots of fluids and a couple scapedolls plus a good weapon if you’re low leveled. Freeze them then take out the crystals to its left and right. Let it vanish then ether freeze it again or use
    Grants as much as possible on it. They are a force to be reckoned with. Hint
    When you see the grants or megid crystal go up run out of the room if you know your going to get seriously damaged. Try to lure it to a door.

DEL Lilly’s: (** just stay far and blast them with what you got or use a zigzag pattern while in the pause screen to avoid its megid then hack away (freeze it first though
    Just to make sure it doesn’t us its health drain technique on you). They aren’t a good enemy to face head on by your self if other enemies are around it. It’s distracting to me.

MORFOS : (** the top rangers of the enemy crowd. Their missiles are hard to avoid but
    Surprisingly they can be! When one of them appear run up to it before it can attack
    And hack it until it spins. After it spins pull out the magic and cook it up a little.

If you’re a ranger make wide circles around it and when it fires its laser and misses fire your gun at its weak side but that’s just one strategy out of many. Now if there are more than one and you’re by your self (lets say you’re a force), if you intend to keep your distance use grants or Rafoi (a gun may work but your accuracy could crawl up your spine a little against these things). If you intend to go up and pummel it, equip a weapon that has good attributes then attack one Morfos then the other in that pattern or you can freeze one then attack ether the frozen one ore the un frozen one. They aren’t as fast as the Gunners, but their laser goes diagonal and they don’t
    Crowd you.

GUNNER’S : ( **** Use magic when they are physically invincible, crowed them up in a pill (hard to do) then slice them when their heads pop out. They can be killed more easily in (your) teams of 3 or four.
    Freezing them will leave them vulnerable to any attack invicnible or not.

DARK BRINGERS : ( *** this enemy is one of my favorite enemies. All you need to know is two things when it comes to fighting these guys. Move fast and attack them
    In a steady going pattern(prefferably from behind). Grants doesn’t effect it so forces will have some difficulty with this enemy in some cases. The magic, if making low hit points, would not be wise either.
    it can cause the cannon to trigger on its arm. X_X

Now here are some categories of team strategy enemies that I talked about……

Ult. Mode
    For any level 100 or higher

Easy to take out in Teams of 2

Del biters

Morfos

Del Lilly

Chaos bringers/dark bringers

Gran sorcerer

Easy to take out in teams of 3

Sinow’s on story 2

Gibbons

Ill gill

Del saber (if there are two or more)

Easy to take out in groups of 4

Gunners

ILL gill

NOTE: Mostly all D-cellular sub life forms are very vulnerable to getting frozen.

DATE first made on: 6-16-06

NegaTsukasa

Next: Android and Native enemy tactics guide.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NegaTsukasa on 2008-04-06 23:36 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NegaTsukasa on 2008-04-07 00:17 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NegaTsukasa on 2008-04-07 20:24 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NegaTsukasa on 2008-04-07 20:25 ]</font>

oh God I was so nervouse when I pressed submit on this. O_O

still am. don't know what is going to come of this guide I made. (gulps)

There is no telling when the Megid will bust out
    Of its scythe, so freeze it then strike it down with your weapon as fast as you can, and hope for the best. These enemies are one of the toughest strategic enemies
    I loved that part, it made me lol.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheStoicOne on 2008-04-06 23:46 ]</font>

On 2008-04-06 23:45, TheStoicOne wrote:
    There is no telling when the Megid will bust out
    I loved that part, it made me lol.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheStoicOne on 2008-04-06 23:46 ]</font>
    lol. ya. funny but true.

Even now I cann't see a more effective and easy quick to think plan against these iritable demons.

tl;dr

edit: I just posted a rather crappy fanfic
    imagine how I feel
    Yours is actually good

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TsukasaDCX on 2008-04-06 23:49 ]</font>
    DPS TIEM IS NAO
    Im KY, so what?

On 2008-04-06 23:48, TsukasaDCX wrote:
    tl;dr

edit: I just posted a rather crappy fanfic
    imagine how I feel
    Yours is actually good

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TsukasaDCX on 2008-04-06 23:49 ]</font>
    eh? what does that mean?

To Long; Didn't Read

I got about half way
    DPS TIEM IS NAO
    Im KY, so what?

On 2008-04-06 23:51, TsukasaDCX wrote:
    To Long; Didn't Read

I got about half way
    I did put a warning. lol.

its really just for skimming as well. like for dealing with a certian enemy or something.

Coo
    DPS TIEM IS NAO
    Im KY, so what?

On 2008-04-06 23:57, TsukasaDCX wrote:
    Coo
    ya. It's pretty helpful.