Dreams of surfing rappies NegaTsukasa's Avatar

I'm still suprised how we act over these weapons hacker or not.

eh. I'm getting tired of this. to many people have the hacked Items now.
    I personaly dont think the Red Ring is a hacked item in my opinion. Just a ring and visual version of an Attribute Wall with slightly higher stats.
    dont foret the ring matches well with the Rico's Ear rings and glasses. (hint , hint)
    on the other hand, the weapons are more in depth than the minor Red Ring.
    the Flow Weapons that is.
    the Ring of Rico isn't really that big. Its the weapons that get people talking "unfair."
    perhaps we should just state them as normal items now. when I look at the status of those weapons, other weapons by comparison that are legal are much stronger.
    obviously they were some what ment too be if they are in the game. wether it be by accidental fault or not.it was still obviously rough sketched and planned out.
    As far as I'm concerned, those items are like any other strong weapon or armor.
    I'm also little fuzzy on their history of how they got into the game. but I still make a valid point.
    this hype has gone on for too long and it is just not worth it. If anyone has ever tried the weapons for a test run, they are not really all that strong at all. And they are very slow.
    I threw mine out when I found out what they do. I could get better status advantages with other legit weapons.
    they're no better than the Tsuki J-sword, Psycho Wand, or the greatest gun that escapes my mind at the moment. and those ARE legit.

Honestly no flamming, but what do you guys think?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NegaTsukasa on 2008-04-07 20:55 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NegaTsukasa on 2008-04-07 20:56 ]</font>

Well, I intend to obtain every item in PSO, including the Dark weapons. I will not, however, hack my game to gain them. No. I will get them "legitimately" (you all know how, so I won't go into it). Will I use them? Of course! On a daily basis? Not likely. More than any other weapon? Hell no. Personally, I am more interested in Sange and Yasha than Dark Flow, Dark Meteor, and Dark Bridge. But I want them nonetheless.

Red Ring? I do want it. But, as stated above, I doubt I would use it on a daily basis. There are other Rings, and each has their own special property. There are also other, more awesome, looking barriers/shields. Regardless, much like above, I intend to get everything I can. So this is on the list. And, as stated, I do not intend to hack my game to obtain it. I do not want to ruin my game. So I would rather obtain it "legitimately" after hours of seeking than get it instantly and possibly wipe out my game.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

ok then. But I heard the drop rate for the flow gene is a 0% chance online and offline.
    or its very rare. same with Rico.

That is why I said "legitimately" (<< Mind the quotes). I didn't want to get into it, as I figured everyone already knew what I meant. But, as it seems I was wrong, I will simply put it like this. Private Servers.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

lol. ya. no kidding

Yeah. Well, Good luck with that Alex. I say they're legit, they're data and such is in the game, so they exist and aren't all hacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

If I ever DO get the drops, I won't use them. Sure, I'll keep the items in my bank since they're legal items, but I surely will NOT use them. Why? Well, I dislike the Flow weapons, and Red Ring is disgustingly common. So, I'd rather stand out and wear something along the lines of Secure Feet or Tripolic Shield.
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau