Page 187 of 188 FirstFirst ... 87137177184185186187188 LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 1871

Playing the Gamecube version on the Wii. I'm about to fight Olga Flow. A squid dropped a Final Impact, but nothing else really good.

Cool. If you have the Homebrew Channel installed, you can actually play online.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyleo View Post
    Cool. If you have the Homebrew Channel installed, you can actually play online.
    I'm not very 'puter savvy, what is this Homebrew Channel you speak of?

The Homebrew channel allows you to run apps like emulators for various consoles and other computer platforms (like the Commodore Amiga & Atari ST)

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Main_Page

Yesterday I played through Gal Da Val Islands and afterwards played a bunch of Sea side over and over. I was not looking for anything in particular and did not find anything. I've collected a bunch of materials, but not sure how I should use them. It seems that power and evasion is the way to go for my hucaseal.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett_TD23 View Post
    Yesterday I played through Gal Da Val Islands and afterwards played a bunch of Sea side over and over. I was not looking for anything in particular and did not find anything. I've collected a bunch of materials, but not sure how I should use them. It seems that power and evasion is the way to go for my hucaseal.
    Here's a good guide

http://www.pso-world.com/downloads/g...dehucaseal.pdf

The last few nights I have been running through Fake in Yellow for easy experience for my level 71 Hucaseal. I found only 1 Pal Rappy and he did not drop anything, I did find a bunch of Brave Knuckles and 1 of them was worth keeping; 60%machine, 30% abeast.

I just completed my first offline Ultimate Ruins run.

Mil lily #138 refused to drop psycho wand, however I did get a pretty nice smoking plate
    Life's a bitch and then you die.

Hopped on Ephinea lately and been gradually building myself back up from the ground up. Keeping to One-Player a bit on the early levels; doing the Side Quests in order, then doing a run on the route and reading Rico's messages. Just kinda playing solo story for a while as I gather levels and money and start building my mag up. Today I got my brother and friend onto the server as well and we did a run and a half together to get them some levels as well.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe