Page 184 of 188 FirstFirst ... 84134174181182183184185186187 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 1871

Leveled C to 114 and xBW3xCx to 151. Found a last survivor, photon drop, cross scar, guilty light, dragon slayer x2, bravace and mace of Adaman while finishing up the quests on ultimate.
    Last edited by BW3Cmart; Jan 17, 2015 at 06:15 AM.
    PSOX Chars
    C (Oran) 116 FOnewm
    xBW3xCx (Purplenum) 152 HUmar
    Cmart (Pinkal) 98 Hucast

PSOX ep I got the YAMATO from the Vhard dragon to go along with MUSASHI alsi got a Photon Drop, Rappy Wing from doing the Fake in Yellow quest. also another DISKA of LIBERATOR from a Al Rappy. (sold it, poor stats)

EDIT
    Having thought about it, I already had enemy parts so checking normal ep I I was able to get G-Assassin's Sabers the irony I was playing ep II for awhile hoping they would 'drop' after reading the guides I got three (different!) twin swords in less than a week 2 in the same day!
    Last edited by DaMan; Jan 24, 2015 at 12:32 AM.

Been Replaying PSOGC again - looking for that hit Twin Chakram that's been eluding me since I decided I was going to hunt a complete set of daggers with a hit percentage (of those that can have it).

Another 80 or so Tollaws down, 1 Twin Chakram, no hit percentage...

Found some red items today on an offline run with my level 82 Redria, unfortunately items I have already - nevertheless will try again tomorrow.

PSO-X DaMan found in Ultimate Forest a Guilty Light and a 2nd Yamato. (it wasn't even a complete run.)

"Cal has found a Heaven Punisher!"
    "Sometimes we have to watch our whole life fall apart before we can rebuild them again, a greater foundation." - As I Lay Dying

Quote Originally Posted by Gunbladelad View Post
    Been Replaying PSOGC again - looking for that hit Twin Chakram that's been eluding me since I decided I was going to hunt a complete set of daggers with a hit percentage (of those that can have it).

Another 80 or so Tollaws down, 1 Twin Chakram, no hit percentage...
    From LVL 40 to LVL 108, my Oran HuCast has done practically nothing but Forest and Soul Of A Blacksmith runs. Still no Twin Chakram!
    Last edited by Von Jugel; Feb 10, 2015 at 09:22 AM.

I took ages to find my first Twin Chakram to drop (and the person who was playing offline multi with me at the time swiped it...)

I don't generally have too much trouble finding them, but getting one with hit is worse than legitimately getting both parts of the Guld Milla...

On a side-note, I did play a little of the online multi on a server that will remain nameless and I really have been offline-only for far too long - as a seemingly "legit" level 122 Racaseal was consistently doing double the damage of my carefully raised Max Stats (via Material use & mag - MST is the only stat that's not maxed out) level 200 Ramar.
    Last edited by Gunbladelad; Feb 11, 2015 at 04:02 PM.

Got my second gamecube character to ultimate tonight, lvl 57 purp racast. Found cross scar, hk25? mechs, and lk14 mechs with 15 hit in my first run at forest. failed on the dragon after a couple tries and gave up.