Page 13 of 188 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415162363113 ... LastLast

O_O I'm really going to have to do PSOPC. XDDD

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Kitty the Tigergirl Aisha_Clan-Clan's Avatar

Although, CLUB OF LACONIUM isn't that special. DURANDAL is though.
    =~.^=

I'm still going to have to give it a go. I just have to move stuff around and off my computer.

Hunters Guild Group

Today I played episode II on gamecube i just recently found my game hidden from me by a pestulant younger brother, so for the past week it has bin non-stop monster killin action for me, but today my first ever double saber, that was cool i checked it out and its fun, this game will never get old.

Played Episode 2 Very Hard in order to find rare items. Found a couple. Nothing big, though. After a while I decided "Why not?" and proceeded to throw myself into the Seabed. Very fun, and it gave me a great rush. Ended up slaying Olga Flow.

EDIT: Alex also gained a level. Finally level 120! No longer the oddball 119!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AlexCraig on 2008-05-15 16:16 ]</font>

Hunters Guild Group

I booted up an old friend yesterday; PSO Version 1 on the Dreamcast.
    I started anew with a HUney, and got to level 5 before I put the controller down.
    PSO is great.

Today I got my main character Farrmark to 106, it's been ages since I played this but recently I got a Dreamcast which came with PSO free and that got me hooked again!!

I haven't played on my 360 for a few days as a result, apart from a few games in my PES Master League here and there

EDIT: I just wanted to add that I've spent the last hour converting my Enemy parts into weapons and reading the guide to see what I can do with a Berril Photon and a Blue-Black Stone....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Farrmark on 2008-05-20 09:11 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Farrmark on 2008-05-20 12:01 ]</font>
    Poppy and Oscar

Here has been my day so far... ahem...

Phantasy Star Online Episode I and II Plus
    Episode I:
    Played as my second HUmar, Kade. He was only level 4, so I decided I'd do a quest to gain some experience and levels. Since I really didn't feel like a timed quest, I skipped Native Research for Gran Squall. During the course of that quest, Kade gained a level and his Mag evolved from Mag to Varuna. The quest went by fairly smoothly and easily.

Episode II:
    Played as my main, Alex. Since there were some items Purplenums can find there, I decided to do CCA on Very Hard mode. All went well, and I did the levels in styles I hadn't before (maps were set differently). Unfortunately, I didn't find anything really important: 2 Scape Dolls, a Photon Drop, and several grinders.

Phantasy Star Online Episode III C.A.R.D. Revolution
    Made my second character, AR-7, a RAcast I have in Episodes 1&2 and Blue Burst. He is effectively my second main. Upon his creation, I decided to give him a go and try my luck in a Free Battle. I can safely say I am not that great at Episode 3, as I got an E-Rank in that one battle. But it felt good to play it again, as I haven't for a couple months.

Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst
    Episode IV:
    Played as Alex again. Decided to do a Normal Mode Crater Interior run. Went fairly smoothly, although I learned a few things. 1.) I hate Zus with a passion. 2.) Dorphons can get pretty annoying pretty fast. Didn't find anything rare or important, but I did have fun and gained some good experience from it.

Hunters Guild Group

Finally got around to some more PSOBB. Just started up a Single Player game and figured that I would do an Endless Nightmare (Forest) run, since I had heard about it and had wanted to see it first hand. BIG MISTAKE. I was a Lv.5 FOnewm with a basic Mag and Lv.1 simple TECHs. Took me over an hour, 2 stacks of monofluids, and 3 stacks of monomates, and then by the last 20 minutes I was just killing one monster then taking the warp to the safe area to recover some TP to use Resta. At least I got 2 levels and some meseta out of it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Anduril on 2008-05-21 16:23 ]</font>

Did some TTF on the DC this morning. Went from lv 71 to 73 then got my butt handed to me by Dark Falz.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury