Page 185 of 188 FirstFirst ... 85135175182183184185186187188 LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 1871

Releveling is so fun...Rcsl is at 80, Hnwl is at 76. If anyone wants to join me, send me a message.

So, I had an interesting experience.

I brought my GC over to my brother's to play with him and his friend, it's the first time I've played multiplayer in like 10 years. It was fun. I spent some time trading items between the characters before we played, and I swore that a number of items were missing. I had my Hucaseal drop off the majority of the stuff, and I noticed that both my God HP's, my Cure/Confuse, Cure/Paralysis, and Cure/Shock were missing after I thought I had transferred the to another character. Since the others were getting impatient for me looking for them, I decided we'd just play anyways (even though those God/HP's would have really helped the other two because they suck.)

So I last night I went to search for the missing units, first checking the aforementioned Hucaseal, and sure enough, I swear, she had almost nothing.

So I thought about the PSO urban legend that if you drop too many items at once that some may disappear, and I was like FUCK. SO I figured that I'd just pipe for a few of them in Waterfall Tears, and I swear, in only 10 minutes of piping I found 3 Nar Lilys. The first two gave me my God/HP's and the third neglected to give me my Cure/Confuse, even though I had a 7/8 chance. About 20 minutes later I got it though. I decided I would not pipe for the Cure/Paralysis because I hate slime hunting.

So I go back to the Hucaseal and drop off the re-gained units, and after she picks them up I noticed that the other units were all back. So this time I had 4 God/HPs, and an extra Cure/Confuse. Was this some sort of glitch? I swear I had triple-checked.

Anyways, at least I was able to get some extra units in a small amount of time, so all is good.

I decided to delete my Level 82 Hucaseal because she's my only Redria, and I don't want to depend on her fighting Indi Belras herself eventually. I have a Level 122 Hucast w/ Electro Frame, and it's still plenty difficult. So I made a Redria Ramarl instead since I have Frozen Shooter and Spread Needle. It will be a lot easier to hunt for the armor I want this way.
    Last edited by Von Jugel; Feb 26, 2015 at 10:48 AM.

always daily quests for some fashion and walk around, sometimes I want to find chat-type players.

Yesterday got a parralel area with tons of rappies as i was doing AQs

Chidori / Ship2, Also feel free to visit us at http://gunvalk.saik0.com

I hunted for the sealed j-sword and found nothing to make it even better I got PD'd yesterday (Gi-Gue dropped a photon drop) FYI I'm doing this the hard way offline seaside runs!
    Slayer of Falz

Quote Originally Posted by ROLO View Post
    I hunted for the sealed j-sword and found nothing to make it even better I got PD'd yesterday (Gi-Gue dropped a photon drop) FYI I'm doing this the hard way offline seaside runs!
    Ohh man, i have also done tons of Seaside runs offline many years ago.
    At most i got maybe 2 PD so being trolled like that hurts.

I wish you luck and good hunting!
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Finally leveled xBW3xCx to lvl 152 and equipped Aura Frame and added 4 slots to it.
    PSOX Chars
    C (Oran) 116 FOnewm
    xBW3xCx (Purplenum) 152 HUmar
    Cmart (Pinkal) 98 Hucast

Spent the last few days running nothing but Ultimate Seabed with my Skyly FOnewm in the hopes of finding a Standstill Shield (my only character with a chance of finding one). No Standstill Shield or anything that useful but I did get PD'd by a Sinow Zoa (Silence Claw, don't care), Delbiter (Soul Banish, something I'd love to have on my HU so this annoyed me) and, surprise surprise, a Dolmdarl, the enemy that drops the Standstill Shield

I have gained a few levels doing this so it hasn't been a total loss but Lv115 doesn't really do much for me ATM except let me figure out how many HP Materials I've used. I seem to get them quite frequently in Seabed which is good for my FO. Killing Sinow Zoa, Sinow Zele and Morfos with Megid is also fun

Been playing like crazy lately. Managed to get my Greennill HUnewearl up to Lv95 from 80 or so over the last week completing all the quests on Ultimate (still have 6 or 7 to go). 6 levels to go before I can equip my Aura Field (need 4 Addslots first mind you), and 17 till I can equip my Kasami Bracer. Found a Mil Lily doing The Lost Bride which scared the crap out of me because I didn't have any Scape Dolls and it boosted the Megid power of the Ob Lily in the room making it have a longer range than my Red Handgun. Got a DB's Saber from it. Already had one with Hit on it so it wouldn't have mattered much if it had killed me.

Also been continuing hunting a Standstill Shield on my Skyly FOnewm. Hit Lv120 from 110 or something with him doing nothing but Seabed. Still no Standstill Shield. Got a few useless rares from boxes, another 0% Twin Blaze from Morfos, and a Lv7 Anti disc so it's not been a total waste of time. Just wish I had a higher level Megid so I can kill Morfos, Sinow Zoa and Sinow Zele faster.