Page 5 of 188 FirstFirst ... 23456781555105 ... LastLast

Today was my second boss battle the Sil Dragon. It wasn't going as well as planned, and I hadn't stocked up on Scape Dolls. Suddenly my character falls dead and I was about to hurl insults when my no good Kama remembers it exists and revives me. A single sword strike later and I kill the dragon. Yay, level 86

Also found out that the Soul of a Blacksmith quest doesn't seem to give me any good items on VHard, at least it doesn't seem to give me the ones on the site's listing. Wonder if they'll be any good if I do the quest on Ultimate?

versatility is my middle name

On 2008-04-24 05:55, Acrise wrote:
    Today was my second boss battle the Sil Dragon. It wasn't going as well as planned, and I hadn't stocked up on Scape Dolls. Suddenly my character falls dead and I was about to hurl insults when my no good Kama remembers it exists and revives me. A single sword strike later and I kill the dragon. Yay, level 86

Also found out that the Soul of a Blacksmith quest doesn't seem to give me any good items on VHard, at least it doesn't seem to give me the ones on the site's listing. Wonder if they'll be any good if I do the quest on Ultimate?
    if your talking about the items that you get as rewards, you only get those on ultimate. >>

i did a 1/2 run of LHS and got PDed again...8th one in my hunt for milla ><

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rob19 on 2008-04-24 08:17 ]</font>

On 2008-04-24 01:49, Syanaide wrote:
    On 2008-04-23 23:07, AlexCraig wrote:
    Could you repeat that for me? Sounded a bit wierd to me.
    On 2008-04-23 23:04, Syanaide wrote:
    Lost 2 PC's today on BPD2 Ult, both times getting pulled into the corner by the Girtab and combo killed. Made me wanna rip my hair out, kind of.
    Was doing the Black Paper's Deal 2 quest in Ultimate. The last wave of the run, a monster called Girtabulu (or something like that) and quite a few other assorted baddies spawn. The Girtab spawns in a corner and has a "draw in" effect that will pull you towards it (also making it difficult to kill the little guys even with divine punishment sometimes). With jellen and deband, I don't get knocked down from creatures, so if I get drawn into a corner I'm screwed.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Syanaide on 2008-04-24 01:50 ]</font>
    Yes i hated that too when i tried it with my Fonewman some time ago.
    Spammed the hell of techs but ended with me getting raped by Girtablu somehow. :S
    Only had one PC so off course i got pist.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

On 2008-04-24 01:49, Syanaide wrote:
    Was doing the Black Paper's Deal 2 quest in Ultimate. The last wave of the run, a monster called Girtabulu (or something like that) and quite a few other assorted baddies spawn. The Girtab spawns in a corner and has a "draw in" effect that will pull you towards it (also making it difficult to kill the little guys even with divine punishment sometimes). With jellen and deband, I don't get knocked down from creatures, so if I get drawn into a corner I'm screwed.
    Okay, I see now. Didn't recognize some of the names and abbreviations.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

ran ult forest-mines:
    4 lvls
    found: diska of Braveman, diska of liberator, PD, and zerk vulcans with 20% hit
    okay run

[quote]On 2008-04-20 11:49, Ryan113 wrote:
    On 2008-04-19 16:45, 3---Hit---U wrote:
    On 2008-04-19 15:11, Ryan113 wrote:
    On 2008-04-19 12:38, zoloroel wrote:
    my light switch controls the power in my room and i am the most ignorant person you have ever seen. tokk a break b4 facing cave boss for first time (on ultimate) and well, i think you can guess what happened. =( later i played forest a couple time lookin 4 oroti. thinkin about pso makes me sooooooooooo sad. i dont know what 2 do. to show you how great the rest of my life is, i can almost totaly honestly say that pso goin offline is the worst thing that ever happened 2 me. *sigh* i guess things could b alot worse though i am fearful that i will convince myself to stop playing 4 good because it is sooo painful to know what i missed out on.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zoloroel on 2008-04-19 12:40 ]</font>
    Errrr what? Can you repost this in a way that someone can understand? I sort of understood the first part with how you turned off power in your room and basically fsoded yourself, but I didn't understand the rest..

The light switch in his room controls the power. (the light has to be on to have other stuff on.) He didn't fsod, but shut off is GameCube.
    He did forest runs to look for an oritiagito.

Win (:
    Dude, I said I understood that part. >_>
    And I understood the oroti part too. I was asking about the other parts of his post dammit. And turning off you gc in the middle of pso basically fsods you, because it does the same thing as an fsod. Deletes everything in your inventory except whatever's equipped. If you don't belive me go equip your crappiest stuff and put your best in your inventory, then turn off your gamecube. Come back here, tell us what happened, and I'll laugh.

Damn it.

god u know nothing!!!!! it only took me back to where i was b4 i started playing. then again, i don't know cause i have +

Oy! I said friendly thread. Let it slide.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

sorry <=^(

[quote]On 2008-04-24 15:04, zoloroel wrote:
    On 2008-04-20 11:49, Ryan113 wrote:
    On 2008-04-19 16:45, 3---Hit---U wrote:
    On 2008-04-19 15:11, Ryan113 wrote:
    On 2008-04-19 12:38, zoloroel wrote:
    my light switch controls the power in my room and i am the most ignorant person you have ever seen. tokk a break b4 facing cave boss for first time (on ultimate) and well, i think you can guess what happened. =( later i played forest a couple time lookin 4 oroti. thinkin about pso makes me sooooooooooo sad. i dont know what 2 do. to show you how great the rest of my life is, i can almost totaly honestly say that pso goin offline is the worst thing that ever happened 2 me. *sigh* i guess things could b alot worse though i am fearful that i will convince myself to stop playing 4 good because it is sooo painful to know what i missed out on.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zoloroel on 2008-04-19 12:40 ]</font>
    Errrr what? Can you repost this in a way that someone can understand? I sort of understood the first part with how you turned off power in your room and basically fsoded yourself, but I didn't understand the rest..

The light switch in his room controls the power. (the light has to be on to have other stuff on.) He didn't fsod, but shut off is GameCube.
    He did forest runs to look for an oritiagito.

Win (:
    Dude, I said I understood that part. >_>
    And I understood the oroti part too. I was asking about the other parts of his post dammit. And turning off you gc in the middle of pso basically fsods you, because it does the same thing as an fsod. Deletes everything in your inventory except whatever's equipped. If you don't belive me go equip your crappiest stuff and put your best in your inventory, then turn off your gamecube. Come back here, tell us what happened, and I'll laugh.

Damn it.

god u know nothing!!!!! it only took me back to where i was b4 i started playing. then again, i don't know cause i have +
    Yes, I actually do know something. I have plsu too, and whenever that happens my inventory is deleted, so seriously..*thinks about how alex said to keep it friendly so drops the thought*
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

yeah, well,

It's really fun to play with Hackers in a legit game. They don't use hacks, but it's just really fun.

Yesterday, I played with a guy, who usually hacks, but when he was not, man, it made my day. I guess you just had to be there though. <_<
    GC Characters:
    Drakkel SKYLY 150 HUcast
    PR1M3 WHITILL 53 RAcast
    Trac PURPLNUM 31 RAmar
    Xec YELLOWBOZE 5 HUmar