Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

I was a little disappointed in Sheik and Peach since I used them sometimes in Melee. I like using Zero Suit Samus though.

Also,
    On 2008-04-24 18:04, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
    you people are absurd

Ridley and Kraid since then, have both been made to be Huge. That's one of their DEFINING characteristics. Even in metroid zero mission, the remake of the first one, they were made bigger. Omega Pirate was only in one game, and was huge.

If you can't see this clear difference, then there is no point in even talking to you. Making Kraid or Ridley the size of any of the Smash Bros characters... just makes no sense in my head after playing all the Metroid games. I have no idea how you can even clearly see that in yours.
    (this topic of the size of Ridley has been argued countless times. And obviously the game makers believed it was better to have Ridley be a boss in SSE)

THE JACKEL

Sig art by Aussei ^_^

=(

They could always shrink Ridley down a bit, like Sord said, they made Kirby bigger.

Probly not Kraid, though, he was obscenely huge in Melee.

Also, is it just me or is Zelda's transformation slower than in Melee? I don't like it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin_Cooper on 2008-05-02 19:53 ]</font>

Yes her transormation is about 2 seconds slower now i guess this was implemented so that players would have a cahnce to interupt your transformation. however after the intial delay she gains a one second immunity to attack :shrug: her third jump has also recieved a 1 second activation delay so she falls just enough to prevent her from teleporting up to some of the previous platforms that she once reached with no problem. However it appears that sheiks jump range recieved a slight radius increase to offset this nerf.