Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Well I went and asked the GM about the rappy paskas and while I was in there another person asked something about the japanese kill count. The GM said "I'm pretty sure they had the exact same kill total as us, 200,000,000" I mean come on, your job is PSU and you dont even have all the info. By the way his name was Melchior so I dont know if it was ruby or chillaura or some other random GM.

its not that big of a deal...

People forget that GM just like the rest of us are "only human" and that "humans make mistakes". Therefore I agree with -Chronus, it's not a big deal.

GM: "Oh shi-, a guy asked me for the jp kill count. I thought it was 200M, but it says 400M here."

GM2: "We have to fix that. Otherwise the people will be pissed again!"

Geez, stop over reacting. Like he's suppose to know all that info, especially if it's a different Server/Country platform.

Spreading False information is saying Jesus walked on water and Moses parted the Red Sea

They work for Sonic Team, they're not supposed to know anything. They just do what's already been done. Rehashes. Fail.
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

On 2008-05-02 03:25, Indica wrote:
    Geez, stop over reacting. Like he's suppose to know all that info, especially if it's a different Server/Country platform.

Spreading False information is saying Jesus walked on water and Moses parted the Red Sea
    Are you trying to piss certain people off?

Ship 2 - Gatz

He could have taken a second to look it up, or add "I think/I'm not sure" to it.

On 2008-05-02 03:07, Mr_Confused wrote:
    Well I went and asked the GM about the rappy paskas and while I was in there another person asked something about the japanese kill count. The GM said "I'm pretty sure they had the exact same kill total as us, 200,000,000" I mean come on, your job is PSU and you dont even have all the info. By the way his name was Melchior so I dont know if it was ruby or chillaura or some other random GM.
    Trolling, I see. You know they are not responsible for PSU in Japan.

Next to your coffee machine, drinking your coffee

On 2008-05-02 03:47, Gunslinger-08 wrote:
    On 2008-05-02 03:25, Indica wrote:

Are you trying to piss certain people off?
    Jesus was a ninja!
    Hey guys, want to see a magic trick? *disappears for a few years*