Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

On 2008-05-11 18:49, Obsidian_Knight wrote:
    That happens when a Deljaban spawns before you open the final gate, and someone kills it before you open the gate. The kills stop somewhere around 313, which is 20 enemies shy of the final reward.

Don't kill the Deljaban.
    i killed 3 before the gate opened, got no side areas and still got to the end
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

On 2008-05-11 18:46, pikachief wrote:
    On 2008-05-11 18:44, KoKuTanLuFi wrote:
    I think we should share this with alot of PSU players to get Segas attention... maybe they can extend the date a week or so.
    cuz of some boxes?

they already said repeaditly that they will not extend this event

Whoa, its more then the boxes. Look at this in the long run, For those who want a Sange this could be a problem. None of our Kills were counted.

On top of no Boxes or Boss Mission.

On 2008-05-11 18:47, xJakkalx wrote:
    I don't think Sega actually gives half a shit about us. We're expendable.
    xD my Cousins Favorite Line. Yeah Im sure Sega sees us as Expendable... but still its an issue I think PSU players should know about.

Self-Proclaimed Treasure Hunter and Pirate

I just want to play, damn it. I haven't even been able to meet Kireek, or Sue, or Rupika! C'mon!

Wait, I was quoted?

i dont really think they will extend it because it seems like an act of congress to get anything we bitch about in these forums to get changed, but i also dont think that they think were expendable because they need as many people playing this game as possible to stay in business in america considering the already low low numbers in the us servers, they piss us off enough and we quit , they are screwed, but i do with they would make a little more effort to fix problems we complain about, i mean honestly i understand its their game but if the players dont like something then shouldnt they do something about it considering were the ones who play it

Some how I was banned from Segas PSU forum... I wonder if it was because of this..

On 2008-05-11 18:58, hamb0ne10 wrote:
    i dont really think they will extend it because it seems like an act of congress to get anything we bitch about in these forums to get changed, but i also dont think that they think were expendable because they need as many people playing this game as possible to stay in business in america considering the already low low numbers in the us servers, they piss us off enough and we quit , they are screwed, but i do with they would make a little more effort to fix problems we complain about, i mean honestly i understand its their game but if the players dont like something then shouldnt they do something about it considering were the ones who play it
    They don't give a shit about whether America is playing or not. Their cash-cow is Japan. We could all quit and they could give a rat's ass. At least that's what this kind of support is conveying to us. Imagine a world where people are actually smart enough to foresee problems and fix them.

Edit: Spelling.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: McFlyVII on 2008-05-11 19:02 ]</font>

If they didn't want to please gamers you'd think they'd stay out of the gaming business. :3

Looks like I am going to schthack PSO for a month now because that's how long it takes them to fix anything.

See you there.