Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

just wondering with the paradi cataract now avilable,if its worth the trouble of finding a S rank armor to use it,so is there any way to measure how much damage each suv does,and if so,which ones are the most powerfull

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

Paradi Cataract has the highest damage output if that is what you are asking. If you are a gunner, low percent Storm Lines are reasonably priced. Go ahead and pick one up. Don't expect it to be night and day though. The damage differential between Sturm Attacker and Paradi Cataract isn't that big.

yea also keep in mind that paradi cataract is much quicker. Sturm Attacker last longer.

i just think paradi looks cool but if u dont care about stuff like that and dont feel like look for an s armor i say keep Sturm Attacker

Just please don't use Sturm Attacker on bosses...

PSP2: Vyser (CAST Ranger), Captain Flavor (Beast Hunter), Amu (Force Newman)
    PSU PC: Vyser (CAST AF/GM), Captain Flavor (Beast FF), Konata (Newman MF), Sportacus (Human AT)
    PSŲ JP: あかヴァイザ (HUcast), フレヴァさま (FOnewm), ラムレーズ (HUnewm)

Well during 1 up cup, in that motoob mission there was this particular room that spawned a whole mess of vandas. I tried out all the Suvs to see which was most effective and only grom/rafal attacker were strong enough to kill them all in one attack. I'm fairly sure it had to do with the close wall preventing the mobs from flying out of attack range during the suv.

As far as big numbers go though, Meteor attacker has always stood out to me. Only flaw is knocking mobs out of range, but usually they're withe rdead or need one more strike to finish off by that time.

Faust ( the fist one) I like because I can chnge its direction virtually up until launch, which means thagtI can track speedy mobs that are smart enough to hear the "VROOOM" noise and escape my line of fire.

90% of cast always have sturm in their inventory and its alright, but the whole bouncing effect it has on mobs looks like it causes some of the bombardment to miss.

Paradi However, seems to hit like meteor but have range comparable to sturm and since they don't dont bounce up and out of bombardment range Im guessing that it does the most damage.

So heres my tier

Paradi
    Meteor
    Rafal against a wall

High
    Grom
    Sturm

Mid
    Rafal
    Blitz
    Faust

Low
    Hegel
    Espada
    Ascension gift

Bottom
    SUV misfire (when it apears, does nothing then vanishes)

That's a pretty good list up there. I'm not big on meteor though. I think Grom might do more damage (that or I'm just used to it since it was the first SUV I ever got way back in the day), but that's besides the point now. I used to use Grom on bosses and Sturm when there was a huge area to sweep. Paradi seems to cover both those situations. Currently, I've found Sturm to be more useful on the areas where monsters die fast and spawn fast, but in the cases like the Orga, Paradi is better (they take FOREVER to spawn...). Paradi is a must imo, but until I fight real monsters, I wont be able to figure out if paradi really does out damage my Gram/Sturm set up.

PSP2: Vyser (CAST Ranger), Captain Flavor (Beast Hunter), Amu (Force Newman)
    PSU PC: Vyser (CAST AF/GM), Captain Flavor (Beast FF), Konata (Newman MF), Sportacus (Human AT)
    PSŲ JP: あかヴァイザ (HUcast), フレヴァさま (FOnewm), ラムレーズ (HUnewm)

God Tier
    Sturm

Low Tier
    everything else

screw paradi
    (until i get one)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kanore on 2008-05-16 22:29 ]</font>
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

On 2008-05-16 20:51, Shinko wrote:
    yea also keep in mind that paradi cataract is much quicker. Sturm Attacker last longer.

i just think paradi looks cool but if u dont care about stuff like that and dont feel like look for an s armor i say keep Sturm Attacker
    thats cuz it takes longer to hit, this one hits as many times if not more and does more damage
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

I use Paradi for groups during the mission but i still use grom attacker for bosses.

Paradi is good for either allot of small enemies or a mix of small enemies with a larger one. it seems to do lots of damage to Gaozorans and mechas but less damage against Bil de Vears. Maybe it's Bullet/Light? Not Sure.