Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Well... I'm a PS2/PC player and have been since launch, but today I decided to check out the 360 version, and was majorly disappionted with my first hour of playing it.

I joined a MAG party to have the leader quit, then I joined another party to be booted out along with the 2 other members before doing Rol.
    I made my own party and people joined then left 2 min later.

No PC atm and I needed my fix, but is it even worth playing on the 360 server?
    I know its too early for me to put it down, but in all my time on PC (1000+ hours) i've only been booted once, and it was for using majarra >.>

Is it worth it??? You already ansewered your question!

What Can I say... When you have a bigger player base you will see alot more children and jackholes, its like that with any game. Once you find some older nicer friends the Bad Seed players are just a memory.
    X-Box 360 Player
    Gamer Tag: Zellis85
    Character Name: Zellis Lv130 (20 Fortefighter)

I really hope i'm not answering my own question, which is why I'm seeking more opinions, maybe I was on the nub universe or something, and maybe theres some sort of decent community that gathers on another Uni... I dunno maybe its wishful thinking.

you will experience all that stuff until you get up to a higher level, most people at lower levels are lazy and dont care about the party. happens to me even when im on an alt, but now that all my alts are higher levels it happens a lot less.

>.> i only plan on playing on 360 till friday when i'll have my PC back. So I doubt i'll ever see a decent party then.

also, its xbox, which many many many different people have. if you want to see bad, you should check out our demo, go to the most populated universe, go to gc 4th floor, and see how people get money. That is also the reason i don't want this game to have free membership for online.
    Do you fight for your friends? I'll tell who I don't fight for: Sue for not dropping that Silence Claw, even if she had fun...

with how fast u lvl in this event, i wold be shocked if you don't find a decent party by fri.
    Do you fight for your friends? I'll tell who I don't fight for: Sue for not dropping that Silence Claw, even if she had fun...

Well, its just the way of things, there are good folks on the 360 & I've met plenty through joining runs etc, its just luck I guess (being lucky enough to avoid the insipid hordes that is...)

Feel free to add me, I play with a range of people so I'm sure you could find someone to your liking!

there are a lot of punks and jerks but if u just keep trying you will eventually meet some really cool people and when u start playing with them more often you will meet their friends and become part of the group. im on the 360 servers under the name BONEMAN look up my shop and leave a message on the bb, when im on ill do some mag runs with you