Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    a comfortable place between dreams and reality

On 2008-05-21 09:50, VioletSkye wrote:
    I loved Killer Klowns from Outer Space
    *hands you a banana sticker*

You earned it.

Anyway, I loved the movie Cube. Critics shat golden turds all over that movie.

Shalo the Katana Warrior/Furrypaws Lacker ofTitle furrypaws's Avatar

I really liked Harvest Moon; A Wonderful Life. The characters were my favorite and I liked watching my child and all the other residents grow up.

As for movies, I like Resident Evil. Well, at least until Alis (or whatever her name is) became a hyper zombie killing ninja. Then I just laughed at all the random ninja scenes. It did have its really cool, RE styled moments though.
    PSO
    Shalo the HUnewearl, GC, level 151

PSU
    Furrypaws the Beast, PC/PS2, Level 79, WT10

I forgot to mention the Mortal Kombat movies. Out of all the video game based movies I've seen, this one seems a bit more accurate than the rest of them.
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

That one place you may or may not have been... East-side

On 2008-05-21 06:33, UnderscoreX wrote:
    The Dynasty Warrior games are pretty fun if you don't take them too seriously. And Tokyo Drift was awesome.
    I agree with you on both
    1 Corinthians 13 Love suffers long, is kind, envies not, isn't puffed up, doesn't behave unseemly, seeks not it's own, is not easily provoked, thinks no evil, rejoices not in sin, but rejoices in truth, bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things, love never fails... (MATTHEW 24:3-51)

Oh, and Battle Arena Toshinden, for PSX. Still play it and love it to this day.

"I NEVAH GEEV APP!"

Ghetto lady thinks your froggy's name is Lou McGopher

The Shinobi series on ps2. Aside from DMC and GoW, I cant think of any other action fighting platformer great on the ps2 than Shinobi and Nightshade. Really fun and challanging in their own way, and its not a dmc clone like spawn armageddon.

You Need The D? Then You Need Me! Vitamin_D's Avatar

On 2008-05-21 22:31, MrNomad wrote:
    The Shinobi series on ps2. Aside from DMC and GoW, I cant think of any other action fighting platformer great on the ps2 than Shinobi and Nightshade. Really fun and challanging in their own way, and its not a dmc clone like spawn armageddon.
    Beat me to it. Shinobi on PS2 is criminally underrated.

Absolutely, positively the MOST unlucky person!!! Raine_Loire's Avatar

the pest... and actually MOST of the movies I like, lol.

Define "critics".
    Honestly, having a tough time coming up with something here. I'm kind of picky, so I almost never see or rent or read anything without having looked up a couple reviews or ratings (which isn't to say I have good taste, of course). I can think of the reverse situation much more easily: movies that reviewers, friends, or whoever really dig but leave me cold. Then there are those mediocre films I can't resist half-watching if they're on TV. Heaven help me, but I can't resist turning on You've Got Mail (despite an irrational? hatred for Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks), The Princess Diaries--umm, ya know, I'm gonna stop now.
    Hmm.
    Well, someone mentioned The Fountain, which I enjoyed a lot despite some awfully corny bits--way too visually stunning not to love, though--but I wasn't aware it wasn't well received.

aww, You've Got Mail was cute. Also liked IQ, and City of Angels both with Ryan. You've Got Mail and City of Angels got scores in the 50's (out of 100) on metacritic... I always kinda thought they were liked more than that

Well, I submit one final movie for your (dis)approval: Freddie Got Fingered. Epic win

loved it...

13/100 on metacritic

10% fresh on rotten tomatoes

100% awesomeness for all time

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Monochrome on 2008-05-22 00:09 ]</font>

Ghetto lady thinks your froggy's name is Lou McGopher