Thread: Team CPU Decks

Default Team CPU Decks

anyone know any good CPU decks that go good together? Scandle 3 is starting to get old.

So far I think i know Sailigun's Highcost with Stella's Reboot Nyah

Lightbulb Hyzzile yo!

What about some of Hyze Decks?

The Algol's Light one was ok, but my fav was the deck called...
    I think it was... "Always" and "Crazy Life" (Crazy life had a nano dragon and other goodies in it)
    I think always had mostly A. Beast type monsters, ya know Govulmer (AP silence fun)

Anywho just my two cents, I'd sometimes pair him with... I dunno Ohgun (TONs of Guard Creatures and that pesky attack range ><) or someone else cant really remember who at the moment.
    I think they have a listing of the what the CPU decks consist of in the EP3 section, maybe you'll find something more to your liking.

I looked but the names are inaccuate and it don't show thier partner so it makes it useless. Also I know hyze has 4 decks but it only shows 3.

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying. What does Scandal 3 have to do with CPU team decks? You're supposed to be playing that with your own character, not sending 2 CPU's to do it. Does the game even let you set 2 CPU decks and not play yourself?

~~~~

Edit:

I think I understand what you mean now. You mean you're looking for a team to fight against, right? Orland and Relmitos. Have both of them use small cost sword decks. I've found them to be one of the tougher CPU teams. I'll double check the exact decks later tonight, they are unlocked in a rarely played mission in story mode though, so most people don't have the 2 decks I'm thinking of.
    Last edited by Cranberry; May 29, 2008 at 12:53 PM.

Those Kylria Spam guns decks can be hard as well.