• 2 months

7 14.58%
  • 3 months

2 4.17%
  • 4 months

19 39.58%
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Unhappy What is the problem SEGA

How come Japan get everything SEGA say they will get but the U.S. always has problems? Then they take forever to fix it, and they don't give us what they promise until late, and then they leave us with no explanation as of why it happen. I don't want to pay monthly, for constant let downs and broken promises.

Sword of Azure Lightning Akio-Kasai's Avatar

(Insert rant)

I left the Official Forums because of bawwing.. *Sighs*

First and Foremost. SEGA ToS (Terms of Service) state that, They do not NEED to update, you don't pay for the updates, you pay for the servers to stay up.

Second, Japan could have problems too, you never know because you don't play on that server.

Third, they never promise ANYTHING, they have never once said "You will get the PA update, we promise" there are no broken promises. Because there are no promises to break.

Fourth, The PA update is SAID to be coming early junish, if not hoo-hah, it doesn't matter, this game is easy enough let alone getting PA experience boosted.

Fifth, As to why Japan gets everything? Are you forgetting just who MADE this game? It certainly wasn't the U.S. that's for sure.

In time you will get everything.... so w/e plus like Akio said its not like its Imposable right now to play because of difficulty or anything...
    If anyone needs help on PC hardware, building a computer, parts/pricing recommendation for PSO-2 please go to this thread:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189487

Quote Originally Posted by hazerdous View Post
    How come Japan get everything SEGA say they will get but the U.S. always has problems? Then they take forever to fix it, and they don't give us what they promise until late, and then they leave us with no explanation as of why it happen. I don't want to pay monthly, for constant let downs and broken promises.

Quote Originally Posted by Akio-Kasai View Post
    (Insert rant)

I left the Official Forums because of bawwing.. *Sighs*

First and Foremost. SEGA ToS (Terms of Service) state that, They do not NEED to update, you don't pay for the updates, you pay for the servers to stay up.

Second, Japan could have problems too, you never know because you don't play on that server.

Third, they never promise ANYTHING, they have never once said "You will get the PA update, we promise" there are no broken promises. Because there are no promises to break.

Fourth, The PA update is SAID to be coming early junish, if not hoo-hah, it doesn't matter, this game is easy enough let alone getting PA experience boosted.

Fifth, As to why Japan gets everything? Are you forgetting just who MADE this game? It certainly wasn't the U.S. that's for sure.
    Well said. I couldn't have said it better myself.

sega has always had problems with maintaining this game since day one. I just finally got used to it. Though I am completely fed up with it, 10 bucks a month doesn't break me. Sega of America is not the company it used to be, at all. SoJ on the other hand at least communicates with its fans, proof of that is with the Dreamcast. Regardless, there is not much you can do but just stop paying. But also, that 10 bucks is not going to hurt sega either.

And to all of those who are just brown nosing sega, I pay for xbox live, 60 bucks a year. I have had nothing but superb treatment from that company. When problems arise, they explain to the community the problems, estimated time to a fix comes out, and if that fails they find ways to reconcile with their customers.

Love the game, and love Sega for every single Phantasy Star Game since the Master System. (The rest of Sega's IP's may be utter crap in my opinion, but that's another tale)

As for customer service, I'm split. On the one hand, every time I've needed to contact them, they've been polite, helpful, and quick with a solution, or a reparation. On the other hand, te track record set for premature announcements, broken promises, half assed follow-throughs, etc, makes Verant and EQ back in the day look spectacular, and that's just sad.

$10 a month is cheap for a pay to play game, though, and I still enjoy my time playing, so I won't complain too much. Perhaps Sega should take a page from the Sony/Verant book, and instead of constantly apologizing, pull the 'Quit your bitching. Don't play if you don't like it card' History shows that only a minimal fraction of the player base will actually quit, unless a better game comes along, and I don't see anything in quite the same vein as PSU.

Hopefully sooner than later.
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau

Angry

How come Japan get everything SEGA say they will get but the U.S. always has problems? Then they take forever to fix it, and they don't give us what they promise until late, and then they leave us with no explanation as of why it ha
    Your countrymen comes first? Others...later?

I don't want to pay monthly, for constant let downs and broken promises.
    Then why are you still playing this game? can't put it down?

Shalo the Katana Warrior/Furrypaws Lacker ofTitle furrypaws's Avatar

Take everything Sega says with enough salt to give you a heart attack.

I'm glad you feel that way, but I have had this game since pso Dreamcast and they have only gotten worse. Don't get me wrong the game is fun but when you give a prize to the top 500 people, the people with no lives that play all day have an advatage over the longtime fans, who do have a life that can't play as much as they like. It should be random, 2nd they did tell us we would be having two more weeks of M.A.G they posted it now it's a no show no explanation of why no rewards to hold us over zip. Same old sega..... like I said its not all bad cuz if it was I would not be playing all im saying is get it together.