Dragon's Arch Angel

I don't know why it did it but it did. A mag I'm raising decided on it's level 35 evolution, while equiped to my HUnewearl, to evolve into a RANGER mag.... at least the guides say it's a ranger only mag.. Why did it do this? I can't have it continueing to evolve ranger style when it's supposed to be something totally diffrent... It's first evolution, back at lv 10, was a Kaliki. A Ranger mag... but I can't have it doing this to me just cause a Ranger raised it for it's first 5 level gains!!! *sigh* Can anyone explain this to me so that I can be sure at lv 50 and 100 it evolves into what I want it to be.....

That's normal, actually. It's unusual, yes, but nothing is wrong with your MAG. Whatever class you evolve a MAG with on level 10 will dictate what it'll evolve into at level 35. Don't worry. Once you get that MAG to level 50 it'll go back to normal and evolve correctly.

Grand High Cookie

Yeah, I'm doing one like that right now - I boosted it to 10 on a ranger to get the dolphin, and it stayed as a ranger evolve at 35. At 50 it resumes the "normal" hu/ra/fo evolves, on who feeds it at every 5 levels (i.e. if it's 51, and you give it to a ranger again to get a PB you can't get as a hunter, it won't change to the ranger one until 55. And when you switch back to the hunter, it'll switch to the hunter mag once you feed it, since it's still on the 'every 5' rule.)

Dragon's Arch Angel

thanks alot. Scared the bejjibers out of me when it didn't evolve the way I wanted it to. I got the right PB out of it so it wasn't to bad.... just scared me. But as long as it evolves right from now on... I'll have to remember that when I plan out another rare mag from scratch. *bows* Doomo Arigato!!

On DC i had a ranger mag and a ranger, but then at lvl. 50 it changed into a durga which is either a force or hunter mag and rangers arnt able to get it is was my guide said.

Durga is and has always been a ranger-only MAG. B ID ranger with the stat order MIND>DEX>POW to be specific.