Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pushan 10/10

The Singing RAcast~! R2D6battlebot's Avatar

Just because you arent willing/capable of paying for something doesnt mean its retarded that someone else is. Also, you have to keep in mind that since Pushans' release, there have been 0 for sale on the market that were 10/10, and I havent seen any other topics asking for offers, so theres a strong possibility that this is a one- or two-of on the server.
    Recently gone back to PSO.
    Currently hunting -- God/Ability x3, MILLA, Luck Materials.

Quote Originally Posted by Legendria View Post
    But that's retarded though.

Why would 9/9 be 35.5 and 9/10 be 75?

9 -> 10 adds a measly 57 pp and 27 tp. No way in hell is that worth another 64 million. Both you and whoever "bought your friend's 9/10" have lost your minds.

On top of that, pushan is going to be available in a couple of weeks, and there will be a grinding bonus.
    9/10 looks more attractive to the eyes.
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau

Quote Originally Posted by R2D6battlebot View Post
    Just because you arent willing/capable of paying for something doesnt mean its retarded that someone else is. Also, you have to keep in mind that since Pushans' release, there have been 0 for sale on the market that were 10/10, and I havent seen any other topics asking for offers, so theres a strong possibility that this is a one- or two-of on the server.
    Although I know there are more than one or two on the server, I can guarantee you it is worth a lot more that what he is offering. The last three I saw for sale went for a stack. Maybe prices on 10/10's will start to fall but put it in your shop for max if you are trying to sell it, worst case scenario is it doesnt sell for max.

Quote Originally Posted by R2D6battlebot View Post
    So what you're saying is, even though 9/9 is 35.5 mil, 10/10 is 99 mil simply because there aren't any for sale at the moment?

I lol'd. Holy hell, if you can actually find someone stupid enough to buy it, more power to you.

360 Players of PSU Click Here ! The combined file sizes of images in signatures cannot exceed 35000 bytes.

So what you're saying is, even though 9/9 is 35.5 mil, 10/10 is 99 mil simply because there aren't any for sale at the moment?

I lol'd. Holy hell, if you can actually find someone stupid enough to buy it, more power to you.
    What you aren't grasping here is the people buying these at 10/10 aren't buying them on a whim. They are buying 10/10's because aside from being the best tech mag available in the foreseeable future, having 10/10 weapons is a status symbol. These are no different from any other weapons. Look at rikauteri's for instance 9/9's sell in the 30 mil range while 10/10's sell for 80+. If that isn't enough to show you then look at any ranged or technique weapon, the price jump from 9/9 to 10/10 is drastic. At least try and learn your shit before you make more ridiculous price checks.

Quote Originally Posted by DISCO View Post
    What you aren't grasping here is the people buying these at 10/10 aren't buying them on a whim. They are buying 10/10's because aside from being the best tech mag available in the foreseeable future, having 10/10 weapons is a status symbol. These are no different from any other weapons. Look at rikauteri's for instance 9/9's sell in the 30 mil range while 10/10's sell for 80+. If that isn't enough to show you then look at any ranged or technique weapon, the price jump from 9/9 to 10/10 is drastic. At least try and learn your shit before you make more ridiculous price checks.

Which would be fine, if there was no upcoming grind bonus. Or if became unobtainable. Yeah. Either of those would make this valid.

During MAG, Pushan is infinitely more accessible than a Rikauteri or Rattlesnake. Anyone who runs the mission will eventually have one, and the C rank spammers have tons of stacks of gold badges. Easy to get.

Then the grind bonus. Not exactly ezmode to grind, but not the normal difficulty. Temporarily easier to grind in the near future.

At least try and look at the near future before you make more ridiculous faux-flames. As I said before, I'm sure after the grind bonus is dead, it will be much closer to a stack.

360 Players of PSU Click Here ! The combined file sizes of images in signatures cannot exceed 35000 bytes.

Which would be fine, if there was no upcoming grind bonus. Or if became unobtainable. Yeah. Either of those would make this valid.

During MAG, Pushan is infinitely more accessible than a Rikauteri or Rattlesnake. Anyone who runs the mission will eventually have one, and the C rank spammers have tons of stacks of gold badges. Easy to get.

Then the grind bonus. Not exactly ezmode to grind, but not the normal difficulty. Temporarily easier to grind in the near future.

At least try and look at the near future before you make more ridiculous faux-flames. As I said before, I'm sure after the grind bonus is dead, it will be much closer to a stack.
    Well before you prospect about future prices, look to see what the other 10/10's have sold for. One sold for 110 mil and then two more at max, so you already are wrong. It would take 99 runs on S or 248 runs on C to get one pushan. That is not taking into account badges picked up during the mission so give or take about 10 runs. Now I am fairly certain that in those 85+ runs it would take to get enough golds on S, you'll come across a few rikauteri's, so I think you might have exaggerated a bit. Finally, grinding bonus boost your odds of getting a weapon from 8/10 to 10/10 from 25% to 36%, not exactly a monumental increase.

The Singing RAcast~! R2D6battlebot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DISCO View Post
    Holy crap! Someone who knows some basics!?!? The big problem is that if I were to sell it, I would want more than a stack for it, so I guess it looks like I'm keeping it, which is fine because I'm actually trying to get a hold of another one at the moment.
    Recently gone back to PSO.
    Currently hunting -- God/Ability x3, MILLA, Luck Materials.

I sold one of the first 10/10 pushans and it was sold for over a stack. There have been a few sold for a stack. These are not going to decrease in price at all. They will be the best tech mag for a VERY long time. Grinding bonus, blah blah. They will still be a great and sought after weapon. If you put it in your shop for a stack it will sell, no question.

It is the best one out. Better than the 12*. I know 3 that sold for 100m+ and one that just sold for exactly 100m to my friend . There worth alot.
    Peter Griffen
    Robo Zelda
    Agito repca addict.
    http://psupedia.info/User:Chicken