Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pushan 10/10

i sold my 9/10 for 40 mil, and it took nearly 2 weeks to sell. You say its worth 75mil? Lol, aint no way he sold it for that much. 10/10 would be 50mil, no more, no less.
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

Quote Originally Posted by Delete View Post
    i sold my 9/10 for 40 mil, and it took nearly 2 weeks to sell. You say its worth 75mil? Lol, aint no way he sold it for that much. 10/10 would be 50mil, no more, no less.

He swears it's worth over a stack, let him try to sell it for that then.

Him and Disco are simply going to be assholes about your post, anyway.

360 Players of PSU Click Here ! The combined file sizes of images in signatures cannot exceed 35000 bytes.

Arrow

if they sell for 100m then that's what they're worth. my guesstimate of 55-60m was based on the fact i know there are some 9/9s in shops for like 30m or less unsold, and a rough price guide for most weps is that a 10/10 goes for double what a 9/9 does. but if people pay 100m for them then don't argue with the market... that's an argument you can't win

Quote Originally Posted by Legendria View Post

If you want more people to prove you too wrong go to the official site forums and ask what the past few have sold for. Here is the link:
    http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewforum.php?f=7

Just because you don't have the money to buy things like this doesn't mean you need to try and degrade his item.

I know, but im just stating the obvious. Some people who have stacks of meseta might waste 99mil on it, but i doubt it. Grinding boost will come up soon and there will be at least 3 or 4 more 10/10 s for about 45mil or less. And even they wont sell to quick. My best advice to R2, is to sell it now before it aint worth nothing. By sell i mean a reasonable price, not 99mil.
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

Quote Originally Posted by DISCO View Post
    If you want more people to prove you too wrong go to the official site forums and ask what the past few have sold for. Here is the link:
    http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewforum.php?f=7

Just because you don't have the money to buy things like this doesn't mean you need to try and degrade his item.

Lol? Personal insults over a price check oooooo snap son.

I just spent 90 mil on a 38% repca, actually. I have money, more than I need.

However, just because I may or may not have 3 or 4 stacks of meseta doesn't make a 10/10 pushan worth one of them.
    Last edited by Legendria; May 29, 2008 at 08:41 PM.

360 Players of PSU Click Here ! The combined file sizes of images in signatures cannot exceed 35000 bytes.

If you are so convinced you are right, go to the official forums and prove me wrong. The amount of 360 players who do transactions on this forum is miniscule compared to the amount of players who frequent the official site's 360 trade forum. Hell I'll even make an account for you if you have the balls to go there and see what they actually sell for.

http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/search.php

Search query - "pushan 10/10"

Relevant results - http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/vi...ghlight=pushan

Quoted at 70 mil, shopped for max to take offers, sold at max to someone who obviously couldn't see more than a week ahead of himself.

One 10/10 on sale, actual worth under a stack, sold for a stack.

By this logic, if I was idiotic enough to pay 99 mil for a 10/10 vish adac, all 10/10 vish adacs would automatically be worth 99 mil.

You know, simply because there's no better whip in the foreseeable future, right? Right.

http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/search.php

Search query - "pushan 10/10"

Relevant results - http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/vi...ghlight=pushan

Quoted at 70 mil, shopped for max to take offers, sold at max to someone who obviously couldn't see more than a week ahead of himself.

One 10/10 on sale, actual worth under a stack, sold for a stack.

By this logic, if I was idiotic enough to pay 99 mil for a 10/10 vish adac, all 10/10 vish adacs would automatically be worth 99 mil.

You know, simply because there's no better whip in the foreseeable future, right? Right.
    Did you miss the + after the seventy? Also if you looked into it, nestler is a joke on those boards. You can't say something is worth less than max if they consistently sell for max. Once or twice I could write off as a fluke but more than that says something about the value of the weapon. Finally to answer your question about the vish adac, your argument is null because you are trying to compare a striking weapon to a technique weapon. No one buys a striking weapon for it's grinds, if you value grinds over elemental percentage you need help. But on guns and technique weapons grinds are the only thing that matter. Also, that vish adac will be good against one type of creature while that pushan can have any spell linked to it, making it effective against any creature. Is any of this starting to make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by DISCO View Post
    Did you miss the + after the seventy? Also if you looked into it, nestler is a joke on those boards. You can't say something is worth less than max if they consistently sell for max. Once or twice I could write off as a fluke but more than that says something about the value of the weapon. Finally to answer your question about the vish adac, your argument is null because you are trying to compare a striking weapon to a technique weapon. No one buys a striking weapon for it's grinds, if you value grinds over elemental percentage you need help. But on guns and technique weapons grinds are the only thing that matter. Also, that vish adac will be good against one type of creature while that pushan can have any spell linked to it, making it effective against any creature. Is any of this starting to make sense?
    It's already been established that grinds are all that matters.

Adac was only an example, but you can use it anywhere, as it stuns. 10/10 stun whip is pretty awesome (If you like that sort of thing).

Yes, people do buy striking weapons for grinds, aside from the obvious Repca. Most cases, 50% will sell over 10/10 though. Naturally.

Most importantly, though, is that you say 10/10 pushans "consistently sell for max".

Consistently, hmm? How many can you confirm (with links) to have sold? How about in existence? Conditional search? Are they there yet? No?

If there were so many, this topic wouldnt exist. At all. Might have to think that one over again.

What does all of this have to do with overrating 10/10 pushan based on the hasty decisions of an unnamed, random person? Not much.