Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Think the synth bonus will work on Boards allrdy in your PM?

During the MAG event i threw a Rikauteri and Bulletdance board in my PM then i slamed my head on the desk because i had just thought of what happened the last time we had Synth bonus.. the % Up's didn't cross over *sigh* i'll just kill myself if that happens ;_; Thoughts if you have any =p

I have my doubts, so for safe measure keep it in storage. :P

GODDAMNIT

damn.....if thats the case, i guess i can synth my huge load of weps

It worked for the previous synth bonus, so it should work for this one, too.

Yes, it will increase the chance of success for boards in the PM.

I remember that the synth bonus did work for boards already in your PM. So, it should work as well this time.
    Yitbos!

The bonus doesn't affect individual boards in the slightest. It affects active synths. If you start a synth around the end of a synth bonus, and it finishes after the synth bonus is gone, it comes out with the old success rate. This happened to me personally with the 1UP bonuses. Similarly, it should work the same if you start a synth before the bonus and wait til the bonus activates to take it out, but I've never tried that.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Quote Originally Posted by beatrixkiddo View Post
    The bonus doesn't affect individual boards in the slightest. It affects active synths. If you start a synth around the end of a synth bonus, and it finishes after the synth bonus is gone, it comes out with the old success rate. This happened to me personally with the 1UP bonuses. Similarly, it should work the same if you start a synth before the bonus and wait til the bonus activates to take it out, but I've never tried that.
    I hope this works as I started a 11* Gur Astead before MAG so I hope it works with the bonus.

There shouldn't be any problems, as long as you don't synth it. I don't trust this BS percent system enough to risk synthing it now.
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)