Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SUV weapons

Default SUV weapons

Hi
    Im kind of new to this game, can't play online mode, so Im playing the extra mode.
    I read about SUV weapons for CASTs, I own a CAST, so I'd like to know where I can buy those weapons, I read that they can be bought by Parum's NPC, but they're not selling it.
    So, it is online mode only?
    Thanks

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

If playing offline, you'll have to specify which version you're playing, as they're both drastically different. However, in both, you can buy SUVs in Parum. Perhaps you need to progress more in the story?
    Also, the HP restoring unit tends to be better offline. It recovers a large chunk of your HP every five seconds, making it your primary form of healing.

I believe you actually have to earn the SUVs by S-ranking free missions. I could be wrong though, but I remember reading that somewhere. I know that's the case with certain PA's.

Quote Originally Posted by Amalga View Post
    I believe you actually have to earn the SUVs by S-ranking free missions. I could be wrong though, but I remember reading that somewhere. I know that's the case with certain PA's.
    This is for some of the SUVs.

I see I see, well then, I read somewhere that CAST can use those weapons since lvl 20, so.. im 2X ..
    I guess that I could progress more in the game (I actually beat the story mode)
    Thanks for your help

Yeah for most of the SUV's in PSU you have to earn them from doing specific missions and getting a S ranking on it. I believe if you have AotI you can purchase a few of them offline (not sure since i don't have a PC copy)
    Make Em Bleed!!

Character info (trial phase): http://psupedia.info/User:RahXephon

http://digitaldelights.tumblr.com/

Oww I dont own the AotI expansion, but im downloading it for the pc now =P
    Yea well so it looks like I got to beat s rank missions, k then I'll try.
    Thanks for ur help

Lol, playing on PS2 version ,

Ok I found this:

-To unlock the Hegel Buster you must get S rank on Train Recuse Mission (lvl 15 parum)
    -To unlock Blitz Buster you must get S rank on Grove of fanatic Mission (lvl 35 newdaiz)
    -To unlock Rafal Buster you must get S rank on Endrum Underground Mission (lvl 35 parum)
    -To unlock Grom Buster you must get S rank on Goliath in Desert Mission (lvl 40 moatoob)

Hope this help someone

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

There should also be a mission where you can get a Sturm Buster. I highly recommend this SUV, as it targets every enemy on the screen and should be able to take them all out. Though, again, an HP restore unit is probably better as a simple Dus Majarra does the same thing as an SUV.

Where do you get the SUV Weapon everyone raves about online? The supposed "most damage in the game".