Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Leah, I think he just wanted to say good-bye. What he did was wrong, but he said he started anew and wanted to play fairly. Just because we sin once means we can't be forgiven? Just what kind of people are you?
    I really don't think he came here to start a petition. He's made no rude comment to anyone so far, yet this thread is full of hate. -sigh- I think it's people like this, not hackers, that ruin games more.

@HighOctane:
    Enjoy yourself on FF. Too many people are leaving PSU for it to be a big difference sadly and I don't blame any one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Leah View Post
    nobody believes a phisher

nobody takes screenies of trades unless they suspect something is going to happen as a result

i suspect they cross-referenced your ip address with his last login after he filed the complaint

i don't believe any more boo-hoo stories i read in here after the grinder glitch bannings (i didn't glitch!!!!!!!!!! oh wait i did just once!) and more recently, the ta board cheating (we didn't glitch!!!!!!!!!! oh wait we did but just to test it!). it's pretty likely that you're full of shit.

and really, what does coming here to complain about it do? we aren't going to petition to get your account back. just move along to a different mmo, or start a new gamertag to spite sega by tricking them into taking your $10 a month again like everyone else.

on the other hand, this caliber of phishing is not anywhere near the same level of identity theft. thankfully we have courts that can see in more than two colors, and not just angry townspeople with pitchforks and torches.
    Obviously you didn't read the post. I took pics of the messages i got on XBL that had been there for a week after they had gotten back to me telling me i was banned for phishing. Get your facts straight before posting. And he didn't file a complaint because i didn't phish him. He's on my friends list and has been there for over a year. You are just an idiot and i forgive you for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Seority View Post
    Leah, I think he just wanted to say good-bye. What he did was wrong, but he said he started anew and wanted to play fairly. Just because we sin once means we can't be forgiven? Just what kind of people are you?
    I really don't think he came here to start a petition. He's made no rude comment to anyone so far, yet this thread is full of hate. -sigh- I think it's people like this, not hackers, that ruin games more.

@HighOctane:
    Enjoy yourself on FF. Too many people are leaving PSU for it to be a big difference sadly and I don't blame any one of them.
    Yep. ST is really starting to piss people off with their lack of being on time with their updates. People have been getting fed up with their service for a while. And this just set lit the fire for me.

That kind of shit happened to me on halo 2 I modded on my main account and got banned then i made another account just to play legit and within 2 weeks i got banned and i wasnt even cheating ='[

the lesson i learned is never cheat in the first place.
    Looking to join a mature casual PSO2 alliance? View my profile, add me on XBL, and join our discord!

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I understand what happened here. you did something regretable and got banned for it. however, what you didn't know was that ST put a target on your head for perma-ban.

but still, consider yourself lucky that ST did not report you to Microsoft or worse the authoritys.
    in "ban on a single online game Vs. jail time" I would take the ban any day of the week.

I think the worst part is you got caught.

If you're gonna do something illegal, don't get caught. Otherwise anyone can say whatever. Which they have been. I don't see why you're responding like you are, thinking it's somehow justified after you apologized, and in need of 'non-derogatory' posts.

Nothing happens as long as you don't get caught. 'Cause then, you fail in what you were doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Seority
    Not everyone has to be sunshine about everything, Sunshine.
    Last edited by Kanore; Jun 5, 2008 at 06:05 AM.
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by Seority View Post
    -sigh- I think it's people like this, not hackers, that ruin games more.
    This has nothing to do with hacking. Conning people out of their information, and stealing from them is nothing like hacking, in practice, or theory. He's a simple online conman.

Do I think he was trying to get at people's personal information? No, probably not. He was probably just trying to steal some rarz, or make some quick meseta.

His intentions have nothing to do with the situation, though. There's that old saying about the road to hell and good intentions, and his intentions were obviously far from 'good'. The fact that he could have gotten a dangerous amount of information is far more incriminating. Would you be so forgiving if you had happened to be the dope that fell for it, and he managed to get your credit card number from your account? After all, he'd have your email address, the password to the account, your name and billing address, and at least the last 4 digits of your credit card. This is more than enough information for many companies to consider your identity 'verified' and give out even more information.

So, maybe, just maybe, it's people like me, and the majority of those posting in this thread, that are truly ruining the game, by being so upset about someone doing this. Imagine our gall, to take offense to an admitted identity thief wanting sympathy for being caught.
    Always outnumbered... Never out-gunned.

Quote Originally Posted by HighOctane View Post
    Obviously you didn't read the post. I took pics of the messages i got on XBL that had been there for a week after they had gotten back to me telling me i was banned for phishing. Get your facts straight before posting. And he didn't file a complaint because i didn't phish him. He's on my friends list and has been there for over a year. You are just an idiot and i forgive you for that.
    sorry, i don't buy that sega regularly checks for previously banned trash and throws it back in the dumpster. i buy that you screwed up twice, tried to cover your ass the second time, and sega didn't buy it. now you're here trying to sell it to us. you're full of shit.

i couldn't care less about your "facts", or what you think of me. i'm not the "idiot" that got banned.

twice.

move along to another mmo.
    Leah Dorus 2007-2008 | Team EX-PSUPC
    "Why did I ever pay for this stupid shit?"

Just glitching or duping grinders is one thing, but phishing is a whole new level....nobody wants you back, period.

*No Comment* lol
    I guess whats done is done
    *Shrugs*