Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Leah View Post
    sorry, i don't buy that sega regularly checks for previously banned trash and throws it back in the dumpster. i buy that you screwed up twice, tried to cover your ass the second time, and sega didn't buy it. now you're here trying to sell it to us. you're full of shit.
    probably the most direct way to sum this up.
    like I said earlier, there was no reason for him to take screenshots of his friend quitting/giving stuffs, unless he needed them for a reason.

the reason is simple, his "friend" wasn't on the other account at all. the OP was dual logged-in, typing on his friends acct for insurance, then screened the pic so he'd have "pics or it didn't happen" as evidence of him not phishing, since he had already been caught once doing it.

too bad your friend likely submitted an abusive behavior ticket, sega referenced IP's, and now we're at the current state.

just because he tried a more creative means of stealing the second time doesn't mean he deserves your sympathy....

What the hell is account phishing. D:
    PC/PS2: Lisa
    5th best MAG1 Time Attack party - No:1 Female Beast

(I'm just to proud of my self for that. x_x)

In this case, phishing is obtaining an accounts SEGA ID and password through deceptive means. Whether it was done through sega support or in game I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Leah View Post
    sorry, i don't buy that sega regularly checks for previously banned trash and throws it back in the dumpster. i buy that you screwed up twice, tried to cover your ass the second time, and sega didn't buy it. now you're here trying to sell it to us. you're full of shit.

i couldn't care less about your "facts", or what you think of me. i'm not the "idiot" that got banned.

twice.

move along to another mmo.
    Just seeing you post that makes me LOL so hard. Cuz you actually think that i phished again. The dude is on my FL. But anyway i will move to another mmo. A better one. PSU is the worst one out there. Garbage service and they are behind on ALL of their updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracka_J View Post
    probably the most direct way to sum this up.
    like I said earlier, there was no reason for him to take screenshots of his friend quitting/giving stuffs, unless he needed them for a reason.

the reason is simple, his "friend" wasn't on the other account at all. the OP was dual logged-in, typing on his friends acct for insurance, then screened the pic so he'd have "pics or it didn't happen" as evidence of him not phishing, since he had already been caught once doing it.

too bad your friend likely submitted an abusive behavior ticket, sega referenced IP's, and now we're at the current state.

just because he tried a more creative means of stealing the second time doesn't mean he deserves your sympathy....
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You can't dual log in you stupid kid. This is the 360 ver not the crap PC servers. Obviously you have NO clue how a 360 works. Do you seriously want me to have my friend join this stupid forum and post in this? And for the last time i didn't take screen shots of him giving me the items. I took screen shots of the XBL messages he sent me asking if i wanted his stuff on PSU because his acc was going to expire. Stupid.
    Last edited by HighOctane; Jun 5, 2008 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HighOctane View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You can't dual log in you stupid kid. This is the 360 ver not the crap PC servers. Obviously you have NO clue how a 360 works. Do you seriously want me to have my friend join this stupid forum and post in this? And for the last time i didn't take screen shots of him giving me the items. I took screen shots of the XBL messages he sent me asking if i wanted his stuff on PSU because his acc was going to expire. Stupid.
    A) Dual logging is possible, you just need 2 360s and

B) In that case you can easily send a message to yourself with the hacked account

C) I don't care for all those people being so sissy saying this phisher needs a 2nd chance/forgiveness, it isn't a grey area, phishing is WRONG and its impossible to "accidently do it" or "not realise its wrong" when someone does it they KNOW what they are doing is a crime that will harm another person AND THEY STILL DO IT also the only motivation for it is GREED

So phisher = undesireable scumbag

Quote Originally Posted by Iduno View Post
    A) Dual logging is possible, you just need 2 360s and

B) In that case you can easily send a message to yourself with the hacked account

C) I don't care for all those people being so sissy saying this phisher needs a 2nd chance/forgiveness, it isn't a grey area, phishing is WRONG and its impossible to "accidently do it" or "not realise its wrong" when someone does it they KNOW what they are doing is a crime that will harm another person AND THEY STILL DO IT also the only motivation for it is GREED

So phisher = undesireable scumbag
    Since i don't own 2 360's it is impossible for me to dual log.

Quote Originally Posted by HighOctane View Post
    Since i don't own 2 360's it is impossible for me to dual log.
    I also forgot to add that if its just a message the accounts don't need to be dual logged to send a message from one to the other.

So then its possible for a regular player to get banned if they inherit item's from a quitting friends account?

Quote Originally Posted by RAGNAGELPPOD View Post
    So then its possible for a regular player to get banned if they inherit item's from a quitting friends account?
    Well as long as they haven't been permabanned and made a new account and don't send sega pics of conversations and saying something along the lines of "I haven't done anything dodgy at all. Honest!" they should be ok.