Default Just wondering if you guys would accept this?

I found this on a site (one I can't rightfully mention). But I noticed in the Episode 3 Card Database, we lack pretty much everything on this card. So I was wondering if you would accept this pic or no. Either way is fine with me.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Isn't the Hildetorr an "illegal" card?

Well its not that the card was banned or anything, its just that it didn't make it into the games final release ( we referred to them as "Deleted cards" back when the server was still up, which was much different than a "Banned card"). Wouldn't be any more harmless than adding the Pre release PSU character models to the library ( I'm refering to the ones in the original teser trailers when Ethan looked a lot like Pso's Ash and things like that).

And from another point of view, theres prolly ep3 card artwork for each Pso mob ever made (not counting bosses) so in a sense none of them are "illegal". I mean, would it be right to take away that avitar of "Pian" simply because it falls under the same list of deleted cards as the Hildetorr did?

Quote Originally Posted by RAGNAGELPPOD View Post
    Well its not that the card was banned or anything, its just that it didn't make it into the games final release ( we referred to them as "Deleted cards" back when the server was still up, which was much different than a "Banned card"). Wouldn't be any more harmless than adding the Pre release PSU character models to the library ( I'm refering to the ones in the original teser trailers when Ethan looked a lot like Pso's Ash and things like that).

And from another point of view, theres prolly ep3 card artwork for each Pso mob ever made (not counting bosses) so in a sense none of them are "illegal". I mean, would it be right to take away that avitar of "Pian" simply because it falls under the same list of deleted cards as the Hildetorr did?
    I was asking about the "illegal card" portion because it seems like Alex_Craig was inquiring about adding the art to the Episode 3 item database. That would be fine, but there is no entry for "Hildetorr" in the Item Database. Perhaps a guide on "Unreleased Card Art" would be more appropriate.

Alrighty. I was just wondering. If I can get my nails into info on unreleased cards, I'll try submitting that.

I didn't know Hildetorr was unreleased. I thought it was just an uber-rare SS-ish rank card. Huh...
    Last edited by AlexCraig; Jun 7, 2008 at 09:23 PM.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe