Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Well you're acting like a freakin PUSSY getting all mad over correct opinions and making an arguementative topic for that very reason.

Anyone know a "elaina"? This K-oz dude no longer respects that person.

Typos aside do you really think i cared about you respecting me? Seriously losing the respect of some no name guy over the internet on a forum... Man i feel hurt! You want no further communication with me? It's all good, nothing is stopping me from posting here though
    Random ragnus speed run -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAWVpqMnI24
    Grove of Fanatics S2 run -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwDJ37FMA6k

Seriously K-oz, I'm not here to attack you. I told you i felt your prices were high. this is as a person who has logged 9k hours of actual game play, is always watching the market and tries to work with people as bes they can.

I honestly think your prices are too high, i'm not the type of person to troll or just go out and attack people. the most you'll see from me is a open statement of opinion where its not wanted, such as it was in your thread. I thought if you heard "your prices are too high" from enough people then maybe you wuld get the hint and make some adjustments.

if you put those weapons in shop, and leave them there...you may in fact get a sale or two after a few days if someone with a whole lot of money and not a lot of patience comes along. but people who are watching prices and actually visit the trade fourms know better.

for example I have seen thread swhere people ask someone to price a 50% 9* weapon for them and they hear something thats roughly half of what they were hoping. 20 people game the same value to the person and they didn't heed the input. they priced it as they saw fit and after about 5 days it actually sold.

that doesn't mean that the price was fair or that the 20 people who advised this guy were bullshitting him. what it means was someone wanted it bad enough that they were willing to pay that price. you will not often find those people here.

if you wish to put up items for sale on here be prepared to catch some flak . As you said there was only one item anyone expressed interest in and that was due to your prices. my advice is if you don't want our advice...dont post. that may sound rude or arrogant, but you're submitting yourself to the community when you put up a thread and its unfair the community to get heated when they try to communicate with you.

once again good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by NIloklives View Post
    Seriously K-oz, I'm not here to attack you. I told you i felt your prices were high. this is as a person who has logged 9k hours of actual game play, is always watching the market and tries to work with people as bes they can.

I honestly think your prices are too high, i'm not the type of person to troll or just go out and attack people. the most you'll see from me is a open statement of opinion where its not wanted, such as it was in your thread. I thought if you heard "your prices are too high" from enough people then maybe you wuld get the hint and make some adjustments.

if you put those weapons in shop, and leave them there...you may in fact get a sale or two after a few days if someone with a whole lot of money and not a lot of patience comes along. but people who are watching prices and actually visit the trade fourms know better.

for example I have seen thread swhere people ask someone to price a 50% 9* weapon for them and they hear something thats roughly half of what they were hoping. 20 people game the same value to the person and they didn't heed the input. they priced it as they saw fit and after about 5 days it actually sold.

that doesn't mean that the price was fair or that the 20 people who advised this guy were bullshitting him. what it means was someone wanted it bad enough that they were willing to pay that price. you will not often find those people here.

if you wish to put up items for sale on here be prepared to catch some flak . As you said there was only one item anyone expressed interest in and that was due to your prices. my advice is if you don't want our advice...dont post. that may sound rude or arrogant, but you're submitting yourself to the community when you put up a thread and its unfair the community to get heated when they try to communicate with you.

once again good luck.
    read the other thread i posted here and then get back to me. thank you for your time.

I did. thats actually what i was going to say in said thread before it was closed...so i'm up to speed

Quote Originally Posted by NIloklives View Post
    I did. thats actually what i was going to say in said thread before it was closed...so i'm up to speed
    so you like everyone else failed to read the part in the thread where i said "i agree with you guys i overpriced, so let's put our heads together and come up with a common pricing guide to help the rest of the community price things better and more fairly"
    ??

i suggest u re-read it i did say all these things, maybe not in the nicest of ways but i definetly did say it. I made the same post in the official forums first and people there noticed that the 'rant' was me asking people to help make a fair pricing guide because i wish to give better pricing.

get back to me on that.

my point was more that you shouldn't get bent out of shape when people tell you something you dont like hearing. i guess you missed that too.

I agree with what the others have been saying though which is that a system like that wont work. the reason is that everyone has to adhere to it or no one will. and theres no way to get people to jump on the MSRP band wagon.

the system is ugly and stupid but its what we have and its not going to change. if that;s too much for you I can't really say anything to help.

just listen. when a bunch of the regulars jump in and say "you're asking for too much" - its a good sign that you're asking too much

I'm locking this topic because it has been derailed by off-topic comments. If you want to express your outrage, use the private messaging system.