Default Yet Another Synthesis Rant

I'm usually not one to rant about randomization, but this is getting rediculous. In the past month, I have attempted to make a Sanzu-hiken, Ank Dedda, Okanoh, 2 Raikasobracs, a Crimson, 2 Ryusaikanohs, and Meteror Cannon. My Partner machiene is 81 strike, 0 in everything else. Not a Single one of the S ranks I have attempted has suceeded. All of those (with the exception of the ranged weapons) are above 70%, topping out around 86%.

I'm wondering if I should even bother continuing to try to synth or if I should just buy my weapons. Currently everything I have is off of a friend with a tech pm that has suceeded with about 1/3rd of his attempts at strike and ranged weapons.

Be glad they were cheap boards.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

I would continue on! I didn't create a pure PM, only has 79 striking but I seem to sythn most of what I'm looking for.

I will totally agree that it ALL SEEMS TOTALLY RANDOM, and the stats have nothing to do with it but increasing the success of the board percent.

I've failed so many weapons but I've also made so many weapons. Just keep at it and you'll finally get the synth you want!
    Yitbos!

Wouldn't even waste my time putting ranged weapons on strike bots
    Make Em Bleed!!

Character info (trial phase): http://psupedia.info/User:RahXephon

http://digitaldelights.tumblr.com/

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

My PM is nowhere near pure(not to mention I don't feed him enough anyways) and he synths pretty good. You just have crappy luck right now that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkEliteRico View Post
    Wouldn't even waste my time putting ranged weapons on strike bots
    Since then I got a ranged mag to 100, I'm currently waiting on a storm. And as for who mentioned cheap boards, I don't buy them because I can't afford. Every A rank that I've tried has suceeded, but they're mostly useless to me.

Not flashy enough?
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

finish raising your PM. sometimes an extra few points makes all the difference in the world.

then again you said your A ranks have all been succeeding...maybe this is in game karma