View Poll Results: How would u rate AOtI compared to PSU V.1?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • PERFECT 10/10 o.O

8 15.38%
  • 9.0 & UP

12 23.08%
  • 8.0 & UP

22 42.31%
  • 7.0 & UP :/

5 9.62%
  • 6.0 & UP

3 5.77%
  • Below 6.0 X(

2 3.85%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I found V1 to be much more fulfilling. The game is easier now. Anyone can pretty much get anything they want with some modest effort. Back then it was amazing to see someone with a B rank weapon. Money was scarce and levels were earned with the sweat of your brow. There was a much greater sense of accomplishment.

On the flipside, the game is now more accessible and instant gratification keeps subscriptions up. I no longer feel as much pride in my character, but "the grass is always greener" as they say....

Speaking of drop rate change w/ AotI, it made the game much more enjoyable for me and it did not lessen the challenge or the sense of accomplishment for hunting uber rares. I could never find my own Creadouble[b] out of so many runs i did until AOtI hit, personally i never even saw 1 Psycho wand[b] drop out of so many SW S2 runs i have done since AOtI. One of my good buddy ran at least 100 de ragan runs just to get that Kan Yu[b], & last time i checked, a decent Rattelsnake sells for well over 20 mil-30 mils. Of course, all this is not much of a challenge to those full time players who makes living off this game 24/7/365.

If you liked what PSU V.1 offered for the challenge & greater sense of accomplishment which ST was in total control of and was planned from the very beginning(beileve it or not), then credit is due where it's due for the mission accomplished by ST. Others who despised the way ST handled PSU V.1 for the same reason(the mass media game reviews & the majority of gaming population), AotI expansion more than likely fixes that and then some, as you can see for yourself from this poll result so far.

10! It just improved on a lot of the gameplay elements! As Dhylec said, it's just like a totally different game now!
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 characters:

Kinako-Level 76 Female Human Force
    Koji-Level 64 Male Beast Hunter
    Rinia-Level 15 Female CAST Ranger
    Nova-Level 7 Female Newman Hunter