Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Inazuma's attack tech afk leveling guide

in this guide i will share my methods for afk leveling every attack tech except for regrants, megido and megiverse.

*you will need a computer and the JoyToKey software*

--- Setting up JoyToKey ---

- decide on which controller button you want to use (for me it was button 1)
    - go into JoyToKey and double click on on that button to bring up a new window for it
    - in the "keyboard" tab, you want to enter 3 keys (up, down, S)
    - move the scroll bar at the bottom to make it turbo (i used 6, but anything 2+ should work)
    - save and minimize

--- PSU setup ---

- go to the shikon tanze lobby on newdays and start the hakura temple mission
    - keep remaking until you get this map:

- make a left and you should see a spawn of brown robots. if not, cancel and try again:

- kill all the robots that spawn at the staircase
    - turn off vibration
    - make sure weapon change and lock on are both set to "click"
    - have your madoog/wand set ready. resta on one of em, and the attack tech you wanna level on the other. also make sure to drain both weapons of all their pp
    - equip fire armor and stun/resist and some pp units like tei/ppsave and pp/generate

- move to the next room (3 robots and 2 female guards) and position yourself like this:

- activate lock on, so you will always be facing the correct direction
    - place something on your controller button so it holds it down
    - if you found the right balance of mission rank and attack/resta speed, you should be able to keep this going w/o dying or killing any monsters. if not, adjust things until you figure out something that works.

--- 2nd AFK location ---

if the robot spot isnt working out for some techs, kill your way to block 2. kill the monsters in the first room, travel down the stairs, kill the small spawn in the hallway, then make a right to reach the next spot w/ 3 female guards:

this spot is nice b/c you have 3 enemies who heal instead of 2, but you wont hit the monsters as often as the robot method. also make sure you use this spot for ramegido b/c confused robots will get outta place.

--- nosuzonde/nosumegido AFK location ---

this is a great spot for nosuzonde and nosumegido b/c you dont have to worry about healing yourself at all. you can set nosuzonde to madoog and nosumegido to wand and level em both at the same time (^_^). just take the warp thats right by the 3 female guards and it will take you across the gap there:

just change the S to W in JoyToKey so you walk forward instead of backwards. tall characters might not be able to use this spot, due to being hit by foie. btw, this spot works great for most bullets. all except killer shot and shotgun, i believe.

good luck w/ your tech leveling! (^_^)/
    Quit PSO2

i was under the impression that they nerfed this sort of thing...

but if this one somehow slipped through the cracks, allow me to be the first to publicly thank you
    Last edited by cel; Jun 15, 2008 at 05:51 AM.

Isn't Endrum Remnants still better for some techs?
    I still never got that autographed tumbler you promised me years ago PSO-World.

What about bullets, with work and school in full swing for me STILL i'd like to get my the rest of my guns to 40. Stupid knockback with rifles might be a lil problem with some mobs though
    Make Em Bleed!!

Character info (trial phase): http://psupedia.info/User:RahXephon

http://digitaldelights.tumblr.com/

Looks like pretty nice guide for those who needs some AFK leveling. This is added to Mission section for future reference.

does endrum remnants still work as well? @_@

Quote Originally Posted by super_luu View Post
    does endrum remnants still work as well? @_@
    Leveled nosmegid from 1 to 31 in about 5 hours of play time (a bit less actually) in Endrum Remnants so it still works fine.

Thank you for this guide =) I managed to get barta and zonde from 21-31 this way.

@super_luu - Endrums works! However I notice there's some complications with actual afk leveling [as in, go to sleep for a few hours or leave it on all day without supervision]. Using the bridge map and the wall to the right that keeps the CASTs at a safe distance, I was able to level my techs but depending on what casting weapon I used I found my character moving in different directions.

While using a madoog, my techer would constantly move forward within firing range of the CASTs. Using a rod, I found my character gradually moving to the left. Overnight, I left my techer using a wand to level razonde at the safe spot, but in the morning found her eventually moved back towards the bridge.

I really like Inazuma's method with the corner =) it helped prevent the character movement. Still, I found Endrums useful when I'm actually up or around the room doing things. I just go back and move my character in position.
    Last edited by redcell; Jun 19, 2008 at 06:09 PM. Reason: i don't know my right from my left.
    rakugakingdom | deviantart
    aim vecta : lvl081 | akuro ran : lvl061 | haruna rai : lvl082 | helm rowzer : lvl080
    rudo barasa : lvl111 | song fio : lvl140 | srey raodis : lvl111 | ten rafune : lvl102

If only this could work on a PS2/3. :<

For bullet leveling Endrum is great. Since becoming a GM I've been working to get all my bullets to upper mid 30s for now since that doesn't take too long; going back later to finish up and get at least 41 for the last SE % increase.