Default Sega deleting accounts.

I have a question. And I hope this is the right place for it. I didn't think it was supposed to be in the GD, but this seemed like the place. So sorry if this is wrong.

Will sega delete your account if you don't renew? Someone told me back when PSU first came out that if I didn't renew my subscription that after 15 days Sega will delete my account.

I only ask because that someone ended up being an abusive person and would abuse me both emotionally and physically. And another friend of mine said she hasn't been on a MMO that would do that, as she's been able to get back onto her account after months of not renewing the subscription.

I like to play PSU when events go on or whenever I feel like it, but I don't really want to pay the $49 payment anymore and would rather pay monthly if all I really want are the events you know. But I don't want to loose my characters as I've put so much time into them.

Thank you for your help, and sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

SEGA reserves the right to delete an inactive account (no pay) after 3 months (90 days). However, I don't think anyone has seen an account actually deleted yet, so you probably don't need to worry.

If you really care, talk to SEGA about it (help.sega.com).

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

That is the general rule that SabZero posted, but I can vouch for never actually hearing of an account being deleted after that time period. I think I've had two friends who have had un-active accounts for much longer, and still came back to everything intact.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

I just met a guy who has not logged on for a year, and he was using his old account.