Thread: Revenge Deck

Default Revenge Deck

I was working on this team deck ideal with Rio and Silfer, So far Silfer only has 1 Virus so it's kinda a wip. Basicly the Ideal is to equip the Meteor cudgel and nuke them with Viruses. I'll probally change Rio to someone else when she gets 2 viruses but will take time seeing how she don't even got one, only earthquake but that dosen't really work. well Meteor cudgel than Rio has mostly 1 cost along with a acouple monests and 3 pal sharks. She has few defence cards becuase she wants her guys to die, about 2 shost blasts, 3 berzerks, 2 attack 6, and 2 madness. What would be a good ideal for a revenge themed deck? Or if no ideals on this topic give a brief ideal of other them decks including an Ark and a Hunter.

Hmm....I f I remember correctly , Rio loses her accquired revenge if the enemy plays Requiem on her head, So you'd prolly want to slip in an Assist banning card as well. also, I'd prolly use guykild over Rio, simply for his Elude skill. ( meteor cudgle DOES power up off of deaths on the team and not just the weilder correct?) And plu swith guykild you could sneak in a Bazzooka like Panzer faust just to throw of the enemies hand, seeing as they'd prolly draw in preparation for Sil'fers attack. And silfers gonna need some Lock ons as well ( just to play it safe).

ok for 1 I thought i said ark and Hunter team(maybe I didn't clearly say but it's kinda hidden in there). Also even if i had assist banned it wouldn't be very useful unless i knew exactly what cards they had and it would be kinda silly to put in one card to counter a single card. Sorry RagglePPod i don't think this helps.

Remember I want a Revenge Deck of a Hunter and an Ark. Or if you have any other Ark-Hunter decks i would love to hear them.

And here I thought that requiem was a staple card in most team decks. Whatever man. If you're just going for some com-bashing then all you need is to have silfer equip The Meteor Cudgel +a low cost barrier and have any arks character without fixed range spam virus, tornado, madness (and quake sparingly). I'd stick with canadines, monests and Recons in the arks deck; The recons are pretty much guaranteed to sneak in an attack because of their range, the monests help with the stalling and the canadines have a chance of squeezing off some bonus Exp. You could throw in march of the meek to make the low costs more of a threat when there arent any viruses to be played in the Attack phase, and the only other action cards the arks would need are berserk and attack=6. Unit blow is a godsend for team battles but in the case of a revenge deck, you want to be responsible for the deaths of your creatures, as not to fill the opponents Exp bar.

And, since sil'fers going to be doing th e bulk of the damage, thats why I still recommend the lock ons. She'll only get to attack once per turn with a barrier cudgel setup. Silf'ers also going to need action cards that give her more than one square of attack range since her low MV makes it easy to block her off with creatures. Would also need penetrate if you want the round to go faster against a hunter once their Hp drops below half and the basic ramapage card ceases function.

I'll make a deck teaming up Sil'fer with memoru to see what happens.

ook, I tested it out and it looks like the battle went really slow. Also, the only defense between Memoru and the approaching Enemy monsters were the monests I had parked there earlier in the round. I'm going to add a 3 cost sword to Sil'fers deck so that she can make more attacks per turn. She aint no belra, so launching a sinlge attack just dosen't cut it. And march of the meek did more harm than good so I'm taking that out of the deck. Going with brave wind instead.

Ahh hmm, things went better that time. Also added Foie and Gizonde to memorus deck. The battle was still slow overall though, mostly since I had to build The cudgles AP up to a decent amount before it became effective. Also, gamping wekness in this strategy is against Arks in a large-sized stage since Sil'fer was a bit to far away to wisk in and save Memoru from creatures spawned near her side of the field.

Thanks for the help Ragglppod but i don't have most of those cards with either of the players. It sux but the memory card i use to have disappeared one day when soem of my friends came over for a smash bros melee night. let's see i'm missing: Tornadoe, and March of the meek. So alot of this i'll be unable to do at this time. Lock on is a good ideal though, but i already have in hp atk for when the power of it aint so high and also ahve sword atks and round slays, would this work you think? I think i put in Meteor cudgel and Rocket Punch as it's only weapons, the rest are sheilds.

Ok I think it works pretty well but these forums aren't very useful lol. I don't mean to sound insulting just i think i'll stop posting, the Rio deck has claws, rag rappies, 2 al rappies, pal sharks, and bulks. It's action cards consist of Madness, berserk, attack=6, and a single Resta. it's defence cards a few but can't recall what they were. even though Silfer can usually do dmg in the 20's Rio can pull up her share as well. It dosen't go over 6(unless it's with a pal shark or Rio witch it don't get that high until end though) it has so many that it's difficult to take. So what do you guys think?

P. S. any other team decks involving an Ark and a Hunter i would like to hear. Hunter being a Hero side character not nessacarly someone that speicalizes in swords.